45rpm Suminado, Oni Chino, Alife Shoes, Diesel, Stich's and more!

technicolor

Naked & Famous Slim Guy Big Slub Added (With measurements)

Dropped Prices AGAIN, and AGAIN!

(All prices include shipping and handling to anywhere in the U.S.A)

Summer Clear out! Lets get rid of this stuff so I can buy your stuff!

*SOLD* One Size 30x33" 45rpm Suminado jeans in excellent condition

*SOLD* One Size 32x32.5" Oni Killer Chino's Tan in unworn cold soaked condition

One Size 32x30" Diesel Dark Wash Quratt Jeans in great condition

One Size 32x31" Stitch's Dark Wash Texas Jeans in excellent condition

One Size 34x32" Kill City Gray Skinny Pants in excellent condition

One Size 10.5 (US)/ 44.5 (EUR) Alife Everybody Low 3M White/3m in great condition

One Size 9.5 (US)/ 42.5 (EUR) Diesel Horn Moccasin Shoes in great

condition

*SOLD*One Size Medium B. Son Two-Tone Hoodie in great condition.

Blue In Green Style measurements are what I use for denim.

All items are described to the best of my abilities.

I accept Paypal only.

Free Priority Shipping via USPS (on items under 1lb) is included with every item. (International shipping extra)

Shipping to addresses that are confirmed only through paypal.

Will ship only when payment is complete.

No returns.

Your best offers are welcome and appreciated.

I've never sold anything in the supermarket, bue I've done successful transactions with numerous SUFU members such as BrettChaotix, lawless, xkcd, zipangu-treasures, chantheman, partytaco, truestorytravis, fallen angels, and RobZ.

I will be checking this thread and my PM's via my phone to try and answer any questions you might have.

*SOLD*

45rpm Suminado Sorahiko denim size 30x33: $215 SHIPPED

This pair is in excellent shape. 14oz Selvage denim dyed in indigo then dyed in black. Worn only occasionally and for a very short period of time. No rips or tears or fading of any kind that I can tell. Denim is absolutely beautiful. Only defect are that the upper thread surrounding the pockets have partially come undone due to the jeans being too tight in the upper thigh/ waist area on me. I also put Obenaufs leather care on the back leather patch. Selling because they are too tight in the waist.

Waist: 15" (30" Doubled)

Front Rise: 10"

Back Rise: 14.25"

Upper Thigh: 11.5"

Knee: 9" (18" Doubled)

Leg Opening: 8.5"

Inseam: 33.25"

th_PICT4314.jpg

th_PICT4326.jpg

*SOLD*

Naked & Famous Slim Guy Big Slub Selvage 18oz denim size 31x32.5: $100 Shipped Or Best Offer.

These are raw (unwashed). I bought them just a few months ago from Blue in Green and only wore them around the house twice. They are 18 ounces, made out of Japanese Selvage Denim, hand made in Canada, and have a slim sillhoutte.

The texture and color of this denim is just absolutely beautiful. Its the only slim cut "flame weave" denim I have found yet. They are too slim for me in the thigh. BIG hemmed them to a 32.5" inseam before they were shipped to me.

Waist: 33.5"

Front Rise: 10.5"

Back Rise: 14.5"

Upper Thigh: 12.5"

Knee: 8.5"

Leg Opening: 8.5"

Inseam: 32.5"

*CLICK ME*

th_DSC01049.jpg

th_DSC01058.jpg

th_DSC01051.jpg

th_DSC01054.jpg

th_DSC01055.jpg

*CLICK ME*

Diesel Dark Wash Quratt denim size 32x30: $45 SHIPPED

I bought these last summer and they are in great shape. Barely ever worn and only washed in cold water once. These jeans are very light weight and have a regular straight cut to them. Perfect for summer!

Waist: 16.5" (33" Doubled)

Front Rise: 10.5"

Back Rise: 14.75"

Upper Thigh: 12"

Knee: 9.75" (19.5" Doubled)

Leg Opening: 9.5"

Inseam: 28.75"

*CLICK ME*

th_PICT4339.jpg

th_PICT4340.jpg

th_PICT4343.jpg

th_PICT4345.jpg

*CLICK ME*

Stitch's Dark Wash Texas denim size 32x32: $45 SHIPPED

I bought these last fall and have only worn them a maximum of five times. They have been washed in cold water twice. They are a slim-ish straight cut. Stitch's denim are aged in antique redwood barrels in an old laundry facility in Evansville, Wyoming. They feature real brass buttons and rivets, Buffalo Head top buttons, and twine roping rolled into front and back pocket edges. Great pair of jeans.

16.25" (32.5" Doubled)

Front Rise: 9.75"

Back Rise: 14"

Upper Thigh: 11.25"

Knee: 8.5" (17" Doubled)

Leg Opening: 8.75"

Inseam: 30.25"

*CLICK ME*

th_PICT4347.jpg

th_PICT4348.jpg

th_PICT4351.jpg

th_PICT4352.jpg

*CLICK ME*

Kill City Gray Skinny Pants size 34x32: $20 SHIPPED

These are just your average super fitted cloth pants. They are grey and are very thick (Feels like thin denim). They have a large (34 inch) waist, but are incredibly slim all the way down.

Waist: 17" (34" Doubled)

Front Rise: 9.25"

Back Rise: 14.25"

Upper Thigh: 12"

Knee: 7.75" (15.5" Doubled)

Leg Opening: 6.5"

Inseam: 32.75"

*CLICK ME*

th_PICT4355.jpg

th_PICT4356.jpg

th_PICT4358.jpg

th_PICT4359.jpg

*CLICK ME*

Alife Everybody Low 3M White/3m size 10.5 (US)/ 44.5 (EUR): $60 SHIPPED

These are a special 3M version of white Everybody Low's. To my knowledge they had limited availability. They were only worn out once since I bought them at Barney's last Winter, and are in great condition. They have some smudges, as you can see in the photos, but they only show up so well because they are light creamy color. Extra laces and everything that came in the box are included in the box with the box.

*CLICK ME*

th_PICT4361.jpg

th_PICT4365.jpg

th_PICT4367.jpg

th_PICT4370.jpg

th_PICT4371.jpg

*CLICK ME*

Diesel Horn Moccasin Shoes size 9.5 (US)/ 42.5 (EUR: $40 SHIPPED

Worn only a handful of times. They have a somewhat "aged" finish to them. They are very intriguing shoes. A cross between moccasin style and sneaker functionality. I hate to part with them, but they are far too small for my feet. They come in the original box (Box is worn).

*CLICK ME*

th_PICT4377.jpg

th_PICT4382.jpg

th_PICT4383.jpg

th_PICT4385.jpg

*CLICK ME*

can you shoot me your actual waist? I am interested in the Chino Onis but I'm a size 30, and I don't know where the Onis will end up in terms of siizing.

can you shoot me your actual waist? I am interested in the Chino Onis but I'm a size 30, and I don't know where the Onis will end up in terms of siizing.

I'm at about a 33" waist now. I'm not very active anymore.. its hard to stay super fit. The Oni's still have some shrinking in them, and they are already too slim in the thigh's for me. They should fit you perfectly.

too bad the 45rpms didnt work out for you.

how are the nandonandos?

They worked perfectly for the few times I wore them, then I couldn't fit in them anymore. Haha. LOVED the fit.. just a bit tight in the waist (hence the tightness in the front pockets which caused the thread to come loose).

The Nandonando's in a 31 are heaven. Perfect fit. Just a little wide in the hem.

I wear them on special occasions only. Nando's seem hard to get year round.

Garrison