If not a virgin, then how many?

kunk75

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my last gf told me that she had been with at least 100....in the past year....

she's doing way better than me

I'm sorry to ask this, but was she working as a hookaz? Cause that amount is unbelievable. Even for prostitute standards.

Are we counting the ones we paid for as well, or is it strictly girlfriends?

I am well over 40, but i have no idea the last time i counted, so it might be more... this includes girls i hate, regret or was too wasted to remember, but does not count hookers or strippers. :)

Coke and booze are not dis qualifiers for getting poon stats... usually if a girl wants to do blow with you your going to smash her in half, assuming its just the two of you, and your not just feeding some coke ho a line, which also has its times and places and uses as long as there is latex involved... IMO.

Girls do not want to know how many other girls you have been with even if they do think they can deal with it. But if you fuck a girl properly, you will own her, and she will want to know how many other girls you have been with... depeneding on how hot your current girl is, be honest or lie. if shes really hot, be honest, let her know you been there and done it and have decided on her, otherwise just keep your skills atribuyted to many movies watched alone, to learn, anxiously waiting for this moment with her.

and krunk, fuck that dude, you dont want to be in high school now, these kids got the fucking plague. I heard that one in three girls under 18 have some sort of poon infection to share with you.. my friend just smashed this 19 year old... got the warts... no fun... fuck fucking these fucking teenagers, early 20's is where its at! They still got the body, not as dumb, and more experience... i never fucked a virgin though, not that im aware of at least, i avoided it every time. i dont want anyone to remember me forever, fucking forget me, and who needs the blood? not this guy.

Jesus christ. Maybe all those girls weren't lying to me when they said they only had done 3 dudes....

big duck tale, by the time ladies get married that had like double digits in college alone.

gross67890
Damn son.

Hope you wore protection.

That's literally 2 new guys a week?!

yeah well, that's how it is

In an odd twist of fate one of her hangouts is the Double Down. I know a few SUFUers have been there, so if anyone here hooked up with an older redhead, I know where you've been.

Army chicks are such sluts. Don't even have to try. I went to medic school at Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio and I ran through trainee girls every weekend.

Dude.

High five.

ITT: Talk about how dope you is.