FS: Dior Homme Dress Shirt and 19cm Cords, NWT

TheOneTrueMatt

I need money to move. If there are no bites in a few days they're going to Ebay.

These are both from Hedi Slimane's last season with Dior, a/w 07.

All prices shipped in the continental US.

Black Dress Shirt, size 38, a/w 07

Worn twice, excellent condition.

dior-38-shirt-1.jpg

Measurements:

Shoulder: 18"

Chest: 20" pit-to-pit

Length: 30.5" (collar to hem)

Sleeve: 26" (shoulder to cuff)

$300 > $275 shipped

Dior Homme Beige Cords, 19cm cut, size 29, a/w 07 NWT

SOLD

These are up on Ebay now. Slight price bump for fees, but you can use the Live.com rebate to get 25% off, which is a steal for these new and like new Dior Homme pieces.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250282913440

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250282916609

• 2 weeks later...
No longer on Ebay, both still available. For some reason with their new selling policies, Ebay won't let me relist these immediately. So in the meantime, they're available here and I am accepting reasonable offers.

Ran into the same problem. You can only list one or two Dior Homme items every 30 days...complete bullshit.

...free bump

Ran into the same problem. You can only list one or two Dior Homme items every 30 days...complete bullshit.

...free bump

Yeah. I emailed them to clarify the problem and they didn't even give me a real answer. Just said "after reviewing your account, we are not changing the limits" So helpful.

yetanotherbump

you gotta be a high roller for em to lift this ban, son.

not true; i had the same problem. i emailed them saying how i successfully sold some branded stuff with positive feedback and they said the same thing. then i said it's preposterous, said how i've been such a loyal member/customer of eBay, and threatened that i'd no longer use eBay and take my business elsewhere. they lifted the limits

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...