ANALOG

stickykrylon

I've owned a few of their jackets over the years. They're pretty well made and usually have nice techy details (like extra hidden pockets, good zippers, vents, waterproofing). My only complaint is that they tend to sew on multiple Analog patches all over and they're expensive at retail prices. You can buy older models online cheaply, try sidewayspeople on ebay. They do run a little big - as does all snowboard gear. Look at Holden if you like Analog.

ps-I have a too big for me jacket size small I need to sell cheaply if you're interested.

yea ive had 3 or 4 analot jackets. been rocking them since i grew outta Backhill lol.

i held back from Analog this year just because of their overpopulation going into clothes really heavy.

picked up a pair of this years Holden jacket and pants. picked em up notax at this years snowboard show.

before i saw the stuff their i never even heard of holden. but the stuff is really techy and supersleek. cant wait to see who else is rocking it this year (or for that sake who isnt)

Guest UNKLE21

i have 3 jackets, including my favorite, the anaberry down jacket which is sick. i also recently picked iup some of there 06 stuff, namely the spock sweatshirt and a pair of jeans, i dont know the name, but they are fitted and comfy. highly reccomended

JEANS...mmm mmm good

Quote:

yea ive had 3 or 4 analot jackets. been rocking them since i grew outta Backhill lol.

i held back from Analog this year just because of their overpopulation going into clothes really heavy.

picked up a pair of this years Holden jacket and pants. picked em up notax at this years snowboard show.

before i saw the stuff their i never even heard of holden. but the stuff is really techy and supersleek. cant wait to see who else is rocking it this year (or for that sake who isnt)

--- Original message by showbiz00ditc on Oct 25, 2005 06:50 PM

Holden is def hot. M6 is prob my favorite..

anyone see the Japanese lines? They're SICK. Terms of design, they're way ahead even in snow gear. RBSN!

Edited by 1M on Oct 25, 2005 at 08:11 PM

yea M6 is crazy shit too.

the annaberry is soo sick. i have the analog all-over stitch. also a dope down puffy. analog hitting up the allover print ahead of its time. def sick.

and yea the japanese shit is sexy. everyyear when im in whistler i see the crazy asn'srocking the gear hard. this one dude... all pink it was so sick.

Quote:

can you hook me up with a pro form? or know someone who would be so kind to do so?

--- Original message by stickykrylon on Oct 25, 2005 10:57 AM

i wish i could....i still have friends at my old shop that hook me up, but i'd have to have it shipped to the shop first, then shipped up to me, and then send it to you....the cost of that wouldnt be very much of a hookup for you.....

the best thing to do is make friends with your local shop guys and score some gear that way.....but if i find a loophole to get you shit without all the shipping BS, i'll give you a holla...

www.hecklewood.com

holden's been around for a hot minute. you probably never heard of them cause they're not a brand built on hype (forum). m6 seems a lot like analog to me and i've been itching to try them out, maybe this season.

Edited by sr20det on Oct 25, 2005 at 09:23 PM

Quote:

holden's been around for a hot minute. you probably never heard of them cause they're not a brand built on hype (forum). m6 seems a lot like analog to me and i've been itching to try them out, maybe this season.

--- Original message by sr20det on Oct 25, 2005 09:20 PM

They're FAR from Analog. Complete different design directions.

Quote:

--- Original message by sr20det on Oct 25, 2005 09:20 PM

yea i dont really keep up on snowboarding. havent bought a mag or video since i was like 12 prolly