How do you relax

midnight

All of you people on meds should go to the Psychiatry: An Industry of Death Museum.

Its on Sunset, it discusses how bullshit psychiatrists are and how much scientific proof that any of these medications actually do whatt they say they do or how they work (none)

All of you people on meds should go to the Psychiatry: An Industry of Death Museum.

Its on Sunset, it discusses how bullshit psychiatrists are and how much scientific proof that any of these medications actually do whatt they say they do or how they work (none)

I can't wait til' my rep regens, so I can neg you again.

Phrost, I can understand watching cartoons and drawing again. But how did you pickup playing with the girl next door?

sorry kunk, supertalk may increase your neurotic, pill-popping, hypochridiac shop-aholic tendencies. ask your doctor for the raf simons x eastpak collaboration.

i find that doing things i enjoyed when i was a kid relaxes me. i loved watching cartoons, playing with the girl next door. i just started drawing again too.

i am a mental train wreck more often than not. can't relax after boning. at the beach. anywhere. i also worry about getting diseases constantly. so i just gave in and said fuck it and went on anxiety meds. now i'm only half a disaster.

xanax is awesome. pain killers are good for me too.

i was on zoloft a couple years ago and i hated it. the sex was awful.

i really didnt have emotion and it was hard to orgasm and then its like, what the fuck is the point?! so i got off of it.

i would agree with whitney, read a book and i like to write and get my thoughts out of my head and onto paper.