should i wash my nudies?? WITH PICS

alexbigman

i'd keep going, i've got mine for about the same time and also not everyday wear, mine have the defined honeycombing as well, but i'm gonna keep wearing them for at least 4 months extra

''Don't be afraid to do stupid things, cause íf things wouldn't be stupid, everyone would be doing those things ''.

Quote:

yah they are dirty as fuck....i think thats why the fading on the front doesnt look more defined.

--- Original message by alexbigman on Oct 22, 2005 04:29 PM

Don't listen to these people. Wash the jeans. Its not like its game over at the first wash. Hell, those coveted Eternal's were 8 times in a year.

Edited by PG2G on Oct 23, 2005 at 08:27 AM

i say give em a nice cold soak. if you full on wash them then theyre gonna loosen up and when you wear em afterwards the creases will be different. give em a nice cold soak for like an hour then hand wash em with some not so harsh soap for a minute or two. should take the dirt and smell out and lighten up a little bit for a better contrast.

I wouldnt touch them for at least two months. More abrasion needed on the front.

Try wearing them to bed, works even better if you dry hump mattress. Come on you have to make some sacrifices for your denim, dignity is just one small part!!!

I hope indigo doesn't cause cancer...

... could you hand me the dental floss

nah i would wait about two months at least after they are falling apart, then you'll get really good results.

lol, i was just expressing the sentiments of most raw denimheads, just another two months, just another two months etc...

I hope indigo doesn't cause cancer...

... could you hand me the dental floss