For those who want a pair of Dior Homme jeans:

stickykrylon

Guest Fade to Black

ahh you're over 6' and you hemmed them? I dunno, now that I have seen a shortened pair of DH jeans for the first time, I definitely think they should be left in their original state. It looks weird seein a pair of DH jeans not bunched up at the ankles.

Quote:

Dior pants above waist size 30 with a 21 cm leg opening are crap. Dior shouldn't cater to wannabes.

--- Original message by 134 on Oct 21, 2005 11:02 AM

what does that have to do with anythng? im pretty sure some of the models are above 30 waist. seeing as theyre like 6'3", they gotta be like 31, 32 maybe.

Guest Fade to Black
Quote:
Quote:

Dior pants above waist size 30 with a 21 cm leg opening are crap. Dior shouldn't cater to wannabes.

--- Original message by 134 on Oct 21, 2005 11:02 AM

what does that have to do with anythng? im pretty sure some of the models are above 30 waist. seeing as theyre like 6'3", they gotta be like 31, 32 maybe.

--- Original message by adsurgo on Oct 21, 2005 07:03 PM

yeah exactly...i'm 6'3 and probably as thin as you can get for my height without looking like a junkie and I gotta wear a 31 due to my height being proportionate to my body size.

Quote:

Clothes aren't a lifestyle, they're just clothes...You don't need to be extra-slim to wear DH as long as you like the fit of the article on you...

--- Original message by Fuuma on Oct 22, 2005 02:49 PM

of course, but that won't make it look right.