Sites like YesStyle?

EnSiFeRuM

http://www.yesstyle.com/

Pretty decent selection, good asian brands, and enough stuff at prices that a poor college student can afford. Free shipping on orders over $150, too...

What are some other sites with similar features? I'm looking to spent $15-20 on t-shirts, up to $35 on sweatshirts, and up to $60-80 on jackets (depending on quality and material).

ebay

buy cheap knock off shit

save up and buy the real shit nigga

yes style is the whackness

ebay is so awkward to buy clothes from. i don't even know how to start... they don't have proper sizing charts, there's no good way to sort through, etc.

and yesstyle has some nice clothes at good prices...

The cheapest stuff there is like thrice my limit.

I don't understand this question. If you're okay with buying knock-offs, then why not just buy them? YesStyle has enough fake Raf/RO/whatever to last you through whatever pittance of a college allowance you have anyway. Just don't post any WAYWTs and you'll be golden.

for the price and quality.. the only thing worth to get from there are the jackets and coats.. :S

Well, here are some of the things I was looking at purchasing...

Denim jacket

Hoodie

Polo

Tee

Right now I just wear some mostly boring t-shirts and one of my pairs of cheap dry denim (Levi 501xx's or Academi's).

I don't really have too much money to spend on clothes, but a lot of the stuff on yesstyle I think is a lot cooler than what I currently wear and for about the same price or less.

I like a lot of the stuff on yesstyle. It's cooler than what I wear and probably better quality. I just wanted to know if there were any other sites that sold cool, cheap clothes. Quality has no relevance to me, because being able to buy 6 articles of clothing for $100 is a lot more practical for me than spending $200 on a t-shirt like on that www.eluxury.com site.

Well, here are some of the things I was looking at purchasing...

Denim jacket

Hoodie

Polo

Tee

Right now I just wear some mostly boring t-shirts and one of my pairs of cheap dry denim (Levi 501xx's or Academi's).

I don't really have too much money to spend on clothes, but a lot of the stuff on yesstyle I think is a lot cooler than what I currently wear and for about the same price or less.

I like a lot of the stuff on yesstyle. It's cooler than what I wear and probably better quality. I just wanted to know if there were any other sites that sold cool, cheap clothes. Quality has no relevance to me, because being able to buy 6 articles of clothing for $100 is a lot more practical for me than spending $200 on a t-shirt like on that www.eluxury.com site.

Okay, let's be honest about this. Honest and critical. If you can't afford to dress in $200 t-shirts, then maybe you shouldn't be striving for that look. While wearing Raf and N9 is certainly a fasttrack towards garnering respect and positive attention here, there are plenty of ways to dress with less money and just as much impact. While there are plenty of people wealthbeastin' it (obviously to varying degrees of success), there are also others who wear a lot of budget stuff with investment in select pieces.

By purchasing things for YesStyle, you're saying that the superficial value of an item is more important to you than say, it's construction or aesthetic philosophy. More than anything else, people on here can smell bullshit. And building an entire closet out of YesStyle is basically trying to bullshit an aesthetic and lifestyle that you simply don't possess.

To end, feel free to do what you want to do. But please – and this is important – please don't act like a little bitch when everyone calls you out on your shoddy imitations.

Okay, let's be honest about this. Honest and critical. If you can't afford to dress in $200 t-shirts, then maybe you shouldn't be striving for that look. While wearing Raf and N9 is certainly a fasttrack towards garnering respect and positive attention here, there are plenty of ways to dress with less money and just as much impact. While there are plenty of people wealthbeastin' it (obviously to varying degrees of success), there are also others who wear a lot of budget stuff with investment in select pieces.

By purchasing things for YesStyle, you're saying that the superficial value of an item is more important to you than say, it's construction or aesthetic philosophy. More than anything else, people on here can smell bullshit. And building an entire closet out of YesStyle is basically trying to bullshit an aesthetic and lifestyle that you simply don't possess.

To end, feel free to do what you want to do. But please – and this is important – please don't act like a little bitch when everyone calls you out on your shoddy imitations.

Well you see, I don't even know that YesStyle was an imitation website. I just stumbled upon it and found that I liked a lot of the clothes on there.

I don't even know what Raf and N9 and RO are, nor do I give a really shit what people on this website think about what I wear. I didn't even know that there was an aesthetic and lifestyle that went along with it... Sorry for my ignorance.

I just hate the whole A&F/Hollister style of those style polos and plaid shorts and ugly pre-distressed low quality yet expensive jeans. I think it's a boring style...

My own style right now is really boring also, with usually just one of my University's sweatshirt or some plain-ish tees with any one of my raw denim jeans (I have some nice faded ones, and a couple newer pairs). I like it, but I'd like to add some of these YesStyle articles to spice it up a little bit. Variety is nice, don't you think?

Men's Wanboo: http://mens-wanboo.jp/

It's a second hand shop for Japanese gyaru-o brands. There isn't much there now but I think that's because the site's still new.

You can probably contact them personally to get them to ship internationally.

Thanks! That looks promising.

if you already have a list of stuff that you want to buy from them, and it sounds so good to you. Why dont you just stick with yesstyle then. By the way, why not just go to discount store around you.

I plan on it! It's just that if there's more sites like it with different selection, I'd like to see them as well.

I just hate the whole A&F/Hollister style of those style polos and plaid shorts and ugly pre-distressed low quality yet expensive jeans. I think it's a boring style...quote]

^^finally i agree with what you saying, well, since i dont even know where u from, i guess recommending you uniqlo or muji wont work. Since they both fit your budget....otherwise more common j.crew always on sale

Listen, you've come to THIS particular forum for a reason, yes?

I know where you're coming from with the whole "I'm in university and I'm looking to get a new style" concept/idea/whatever; we were all there at one point I'm sure, at the very least I was a few years ago.

Believe me, if you're looking for a new style and you're bored with what you're seeing around, AND you've managed to stumble across SuFu, you're going to regret buying cheapish clothes like this.

The people on this site really are on to something, and eventually you'll get there. A good friend once told me your wardrobe is an investment, and it's true. I'd recommend blowing like, $200 on one item of clothing after reading the forums here for like a week. You won't be dissapointed. IMO it's better to have a small but awesome wardrobe than a large collection of shit.

+rep Geek.

People who can only afford Toyotas dont go chatting on Ferrari forums. We should apply a similar mindset here. Sick of these plebes shitting up sufu lowballing each other on Supreme t's and blackscissors jackets.

Maybe we should make a Superfuture lite for the poor people, so they can happily squeal over what new collab H&M and Uniqlo are doing.

I'd echo what uncanny said in that you're better off buying fewer but higher quality items. Get some classic wardrobe staples (such as a nice white button-down shirt, solid crewneck sweater and good pair of black oxford shoes) that you can wear regularly (and probably more easily integrate with what you currently have), rather than knock-off high fashion gear that will be out of style in six months anyway.

PS If you hang around here long enough, you'll probably end up moving onto more expensive brands - whether you can really afford it or not.