bobby alto

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NYC

SF

Nawlins

I've never been to Austin or Portland but for some reason I really want to live there. I feel like it's an ideal way of life. You can substitute PDX for Seattle

I don't know, Seattle and Portland both get lumped into the NW but they are fairly different cities IMO.

My favorites:

LA/SF/NY/Miami/Portland

• 2 weeks later...

NYC

Chicago

That's it. I'm cynical because of the souf. Sorry.

Cities I hate: LA, anywhere in TN, Chapel Hill, Durham, hell all of NC, Vegas, Detroit, Boston, Kansas City (HATE A LOT), have love/hate relationship with Atlanta, Williamsburg (HATE SO MUCH)

I lived in Los Angeles for 20 months and I'm still not convinced . For as shitty and void of geography as Los Angeles is, it's getting a lot of love here.

In addition to the cities mentioned, I'd add:

New Orleans (pre-Katrina, haven't been back since before the storm)

Portland

I love LA

I mean traffic sucks, there are too many assholes, but i just feel good when i am in LA

Don't get me wrong, in LA there's always something to do and someone beautiful to do it with. However, it doesn't feel like one place. It feels like a lot of different places you have to drive hours to get to. Also, you have to put up with all those over-tanned passive-aggressive assholes in cars worth more than my life. LA's got a lot of upside, it just ain't the top.