taking a piss

dny

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still wonder what causes the pee shivers. Do girls get this?

Yes. I mentioned them to my ex a while ago and she confirmed that she got them too. I think it's funny that I call them that too, but I guess what else would you call them?

Whats the longest piss any of you have taken?

For me, I'd say maybe about 3 minutes. Held that in for 4 hours on the way back from Arizona when I was a kid, parents did not want to stop at all since it was night time.:mad:

official man-law states that in a public lavatory, if you walk in and another man is pissing, you occupy the furthest stall from him. you should look straight forward, so if dude is peeking, you wont know, plus you wont have to whoop his ass for falsely accusing you of some foulplay. thats why i always go into the stall and piss in the toilet. i like the walls around me.

thats why i always go into the stall and piss in the toilet. i like the walls around me.
Yeah, I always prefer the stalls over the urinals. I feel very uncomfortable pissing next to people without some sort of barrier.

Yeah, I always prefer the stalls over the urinals, I for some reason can't stand pissing next to people without some sort of barrier.

so you're telling me people who do this aren't just uncomfortable about the size and or girth of their schlongs? i always made that assumption.

I just think you guys should dab the head of your penis with a piece of toilet paper after you're done to avoid dribble stains... ick. Nothing sexual about that...

No, It feels very unsanitary to piss that way for me.

why?

just curious. I enjoy the freedom to be able to just unleash and piss where I stand and not really have to worry about aiming into a bowl (I live with my girlfriend, so I actually have to wipe up the piss that finds it's way on and around the bowl rather than in it) If I had it my way I'd have a urinal in my crib...

...one day.

I remember at school once a muslim dude came in and took a single sheet of TP from the roll and held his peen with it while he pissed in the urinal beside me...kind of threw me off and I'm pretty sure I may or may not have splashed some of my own all up on his pantleg.

I just think you guys should dab the head of your penis with a piece of toilet paper after you're done to avoid dribble stains... ick. Nothing sexual about that...

That's what the shake is for. This thread is so good.

That's what the shake is for. This thread is so good.

agreed on both counts.

I have never had any dribble issues, I shake it off pretty good when I'm all said and done. Maybe it's different if you are un-circ'd

The shaker or toilet paper method work ok for me, I mostly use the shaker though. On occasion I'll use the toilet paper.

Anyone hear about this parasite that goes upstream in your piss if you do it in a lake? My friends were talking about it a while back. Scary shit, they said doctors had to remove it through surgery. Discovery channel I think?

very interesting. im muslim, and in islam we have whats called' istinjaa' its basically a rule wherein men are supposed to clean their privates (either hole) with water after urination, or a BM. if water is not available, you should use paper, a (non-harmful) leaf, or something suitable before you leave the bathroom. we also seclude ourselves as much as possible, since using the john is a pretty private manner. i would never pull my jammie out in the same airspace as another man. thats weird. i would hold my joint with paper if i cant wash my hands before i piss. i dont want shit from the bathroom doorhandle on my dick. and if dude had pissed on me, it wouldve been a wrap...

very interesting. im muslim, and in islam we have whats called' istinjaa' its basically a rule wherein men are supposed to clean their privates (either hole) with water after urination, or a BM. if water is not available, you should use paper, a (non-harmful) leaf, or something suitable before you leave the bathroom. we also seclude ourselves as much as possible, since using the john is a pretty private manner. i would never pull my jammie out in the same airspace as another man. thats weird. i would hold my joint with paper if i cant wash my hands before i piss. i dont want shit from the bathroom doorhandle on my dick. and if dude had pissed on me, it wouldve been a wrap...

interesting. I was curious after seeing that...I had never seen it before, but I did assume that it had something to do with Muslim belief. I highly doubt I actually pissed on guy, I have more control than that...it just caught me off guard. I usually wash my hands before I piss as well though...I've seen countless dudes walk out of the shitter w/o washing hand and it grosses me the fuck out.

i was just about to mention that. i remember i was working a corporate gig for a credt company, and the 'higher-up'' came in the bathroom, took a piss, and just walked out. i was floored! and no offense, but being black, i wanna whoop a nigga ass when i see another black person do that shit.

i was just about to mention that. i remember i was working a corporate gig for a credt company, and the 'higher-up'' came in the bathroom, took a piss, and just walked out. i was floored! and no offense, but being black, i wanna whoop a nigga ass when i see another black person do that shit.

pissing w/o hand wash > shitting w/o hand wash tho

Anyone else find it nearly impossible to pee after just ejaculating... even if you've since gotten soft.

i get stage fright if i'm not drunk at a urnal with some dudes right beside me.

Always gotta have the one urnal safety net.

When peeing in urnals also i like to aim it into a curve as not to get splashed. Either that or i try and get some piss through every one of the holes. Or if theres a scent biscuit in there without the plastic around it i pee real hard on it to dissolve as much as possible.

Last few times i've pee'd i got the dual stream thing goin on... it usually happens when theres boxer lint stuck in the urethra causing a blockage.

When i'm drunk i like to push real hard when i pee and make it come out really fast.

Also if theres some leftover toiletpaper in there i pee real hard on it and try to rip it in half.

When i'm drunk i like to push real hard when i pee and make it come out really fast.

Also if theres some leftover toiletpaper in there i pee real hard on it and try to rip it in half.

Ahaha I do the same as for the drunk pee. Also I kinda dance when i'm drunk, to make funny shapes...

ive never had that problem, but i also practiced retrograde ejaculation for a while, so my system is kinda rewired. ill +rep showbiz for that funny-ass post, but for now im on restriction.

whats up with cats today? thats quite possibly the gayest thing anyones ever said to me. for your inforgaytion, retro ejaculation is when you have the ability to strongly contract your kegel muscles at the point of busting off, and the nut goes back into your bladder. great for when youre getting the head of your life, but you know if you blast shorty in the mug it will fuck up your episode. if you try it on your boyfriend, dont say you got it from me...btw, around my way bumbum is a superlative for the richmond word for 'good/hot/nice', which is 'bum'. example ''yo, i was with this bitch last night, and she had the bumbum'' also commonly used to refer to REAL good weed. ex: '' go holla @ dude up the street, he got the bum weed' we use it the opposite of NY cats.

Anyone hear about this parasite that goes upstream in your piss if you do it in a lake? My friends were talking about it a while back. Scary shit, they said doctors had to remove it through surgery. Discovery channel I think?

This is impossible, they can however enter your penis while you're peeing and only then because your peehole is expanded. But your dick has to be submerged under the water they cannot swim up your stream.

They're called Candiru.

Anyone else find it nearly impossible to pee after just ejaculating... even if you've since gotten soft.

i get stage fright if i'm not drunk at a urnal with some dudes right beside me.

Always gotta have the one urnal safety net.

When peeing in urnals also i like to aim it into a curve as not to get splashed. Either that or i try and get some piss through every one of the holes. Or if theres a scent biscuit in there without the plastic around it i pee real hard on it to dissolve as much as possible.

Last few times i've pee'd i got the dual stream thing goin on... it usually happens when theres boxer lint stuck in the urethra causing a blockage.

this is just funny