SUFU Fantasy Football (Soccer) 2008/09

fatchino

FF Prize Structure ... to break or not to break? Half @ Xmas/ half in July?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. FF Prize Structure ... to break or not to break? Half @ Xmas/ half in July?

• Hell yeah; I am 100+ points behind and need the break to have chance of making money out of this.
    • Fuck no; stop trying to figure out ways of doing me outta $$$; I'm top of this biiitch.

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldn't feel too bad about overlooking pompeys double...i hardly doubt it would've been worth it other than johnson, especially true now that kranjcar is crocked.

i'm worried about your ireland captain though...when that asshole has a good game, he can really rake in the points.

as for the proxy discount, i'd love to help but unfortunately i'll be in the states for the forseeable future ><

i'll be sure to hook you guys up when i'm back in japan though. i'll send you guys a pm or something.

haha nice...should be an interesting weekend. these two dueling at anfield las week was epic. i damn near brough him in as well but decided against in for some reason...here's hoping middlesbrough don't roll out the red carpet for him.

daaaaaaaamn olsson the signing of the season! and here i was worried about arshavin, haha.

fatchino, good call on fabregas. i was thinking he'd be playing deeper and a rotation risk so i looked him over for torres...bad decision in hindsight.

i'm hoping g. johnson scores a hat trick tomorrow.

yeah ...

I picked torres over fabregas too. same story ever week/ season for everybody who isn't top. "if only i hadda picked x on week y i'd have z points and woulda been winning." oh well.

hoping johnson doesn't score any so we can avoid relegation til next weekend anyway.

:)

p.s. cool avart

oh and an idea for next year...i was thinking rather than sinking 20 bucks into one league, we could create one for champions league as well and divide the prize money. that way it keeps it interesting for everyone. just a thought.

I don't mind 2 leagues running at the same time, but I'm against it being 10 each. Maybe 20 each...It's already at the bare minimum that keeps my interest running. Besides, the CL league is extremely boring (imo), due to their weird schedule, rules and player pricing. All in all, it would be great if there's more peeps in the league next season.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuu haven't been able to do transfers for nearly 2 weeks....had to do phone in transfers via a 'proxy' and the punk didn't change my captain to ronnie last week... hahahaha

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu it's well n' truly 'insert more credit to continue' for me.

more players next year would be the best.

fuck CL.

makes the EPL fantasy L that more interesting f'me... cuz you gots to worry about rotation in the top teams so the lesser team players become better options etc... tactics...

and like that i'm out for another week-plus!

with only a few weeks to go, i needed some drastic measures :D

we'll see if it's enough now

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK i found a story claiming that torres is a doubt for tomorrow...

i'm hoping this is bullshit.

lulz. I have a 'no-scouser' policy since the start of the season. It worked in the past season or two...'cos Benitez had a crazy rotation habit. This season however, I could have done better if I had some Liverpool defenders and Kuyt. Also, lucky that most in the league had no liverpool players :D

You made an excellent move I thought, but unlucky. I wouldn't have any qualms if that had resulted in my checkmate.

BUT IT AIN'T OVER

haha initially i had the same policy but with time running out i decided to go for it. to be honest i was planning on buying gerrard for the hull game, but since he went injured i got impatient and dumped the money into torres. i think that proved to be my downfall.

torres, if you are out there, i hope your hamstring explodes.

3 weeks...

i feel i need to close the gap to at least 20 in order to be in any position to have any chance of winning. with time running out, i feel i've had no choice but to rely on a bit of luck. my latest transfer:

NemanjaVidic.jpg

NEMANJA, WOAH-OH,

NEMANJA, WOAH-OH,

HE COMES FROM SERBIA,

HE'LL FUCKIN' MURDER YA!

that look in his eye...he's coming for you laishin