Holy Shit, Fight!

Leonard Leroy

Movie fight scenes? What are your favs?

I myself prefer long takes and realistic choreography.

tr6VrmOQY1M

Macbeth vs. Macduff. This is one of my most favorite fight scenes ever. It's raw, real, almost humorous, and downright brutal.

Scarface had nothing on Macbeth's last stand.

Ufss5ot_vGE

Oldboy's single take showdown in a narrow hallway, one vs. many.

_-70W4TkeJo

Heat's bank heist. The best gun fight put to film in my opinion. One thing that those who have fired guns can probably attest to is how loud guns actually are. Heat is one of the few movie scenes to actually capture that by muting all music.

8nGIgrcgxBA

Way of the Gun's final shootout has amazing gunplay, the techniques used are ingenious, but also practical. One handed reloads and chamber checking galore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObuvfQKPCsA

Sword of Doom. Toshiro Mifune badassery is required. I wish Yojimbo's final showdown was on youtube but this will do. Toshiro Mifune fucking a bunch of people up singlehandedly.

Soooo ya that should do for an opening post. What are your favs, kids?

Great shit Leroy, I'm feelin this thread..

I'll post up some of my very own favs..

"chocolate" - Final fighting scene

W0Ak92gR2bM

Jeeja fuckin did some ridiculous stunts in this scene.. So much aerials.. Ive never watched a fight like this before in my life..

DFLYzNuH7oY

By far my favorite fight scene in the movie..bitch gets kicked into a fuckin pipe..end of story..

"Enter the dragon"

_XsAYrmc8Po

Bruce fuckin Lee... Enough said.. This fight scene still makes me laugh to this day..

FUCK I WAS HOPING THAT SCENE FROM OLD BOY WOULDN'T BE IN HERE. I WAS JUST TALKING ABOUT IT WITH MY DU(EXMILLE [sIC]) THIS AFTERNOON. FUCK THAT SHIT. FUCK OLD BOY. FUCK CHAN-WOOK PARK (AND EVERY NUHHHHHHH DOWN WITH HIM). NEG REPPED. FUCK THIS THREAD.

I can hold you, if you'd just let me.

The fight scenes from Heroes of the East.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJnDElSIy8w

But my favorite is when the guy fights his wife. Starts about 2/3 through the clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd0fZeZ7TyI

Basically like a Kramer vs. Kramer of martial arts. Chinese guy marries Japanese wife. Both are fighting enthusiasts, each thinks their country has superior skills.

"5 deadly venoms: Toad vs Snake"

IsXsCb8X2B4

As you can tell, i'm a huge fan of old school martial arts.. Personally I think choreography was at its prime back when samson and this type of shit came out..

Tony Jaa edition:

dr5kTVBBYMQ

Ong Bak: Couldn't find a clip of just what I wanted; namely, once he gets into the cave.

KQSnVQoSizY

Protector: Only for the hilariously over-the-topedness of it all.

yXIGP6_fNZk

Same movie (which wasn't very good), but first time I watched it I couldn't believe this was all a single take. Impressive.

Guest chemi

Once Upon a Time in The West with Charles Bronson and Fonda... fucking badass. Excuse the music and the edit:

Pyp34v6Lmcc

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly 3 way duel

awskKWzjlhk

"Snake deadly act- Fight 6"

Goxp1x5jbzQ

I'm trying to find this one flick that had this guy with no legs and he was beatin the shit out of some other guy... Cant remember what martial arts film it was from..

Once Upon a Time in The West with Charles Bronson and Fonda... fucking badass. Excuse the music and the edit:

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly 3 way duel

]

Westerns.... Good choices

How about more Clint Eastwood. In Unforgiven.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT SPOIL YOURSELF IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED THE MOVIE

5SO5VO2ixWY

PLEASE CLICK TO REMEMBER NOT TO SEE FOR THE FIRST TIME