FS: DIOR 32, Supreme, Reigning Champ. Cheap and I ship fast.

Dior MII w32 (actually it's more like 34 inches), and hemmed to 31.5.

I am just a skinny fuck and these haven't fit right in a while. About 2-3 months of wear, but consider that this is only on the weekends cause I have to dress like a monkey to work. A lot of life left. I want $110 shipped. I got them for $275 a while back, and will include the tags if I can find them. I can throw in the denim left over from the hem if you want too.

Supreme Spring Sweatshirt in L - Worn a few times, and washed once. May not so cool to hypebeast because Supreme is not plastered all over the place, but this is solid CYC gear. Pit to pit is about 23.5, old school Supreme fitting.

$40 shipped.

Reigning Champ Pinstripe - Never worn or tried on. Pit to pit is about 24 inches. This thing is made for those rappers. $45 shipped.

CYC Blank in Black. Plenty of life. Not as faded as it appears in the picture. Just a well made sweatshirt a homie got for me at the W+H sample sale. Fits like 2005-06 Supreme w/out thermal lining. $20 shipped.

Have sold to Bouwnt and dead_wizard. They can attest that I ship very fast. Prices are firm as I believe I am offering a 50% discount on desirable items, plus the sweatshirts are heavy as fuck will probably cost close to $10 to ship. Act fast or shit goes on hypebeast, and you know how those kids get.

Still got Nicholas K, and YMC jacket from: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=54507

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg