Mjolk S/S 09

For-Tomorrow

Hey guys im new to the forums, I'm based in Sydney Australia and I am just opening up a mens based australian online store and I also run a blog.

Spring/Summer 08/09 will target an androgynous look that will also suit the ‘smart male’, with heavy influences including dark and pastel colours, drapery, hand cobbled shoes, suiting, military jacketing and leather garments that all compliment each other.

My website is http://www.F-T.com.au so check it out sometime.

Anyway on a seperate note here is the Mjolk S/S 08 09 pics that we just received and blogged on our blog http://www.f-t.com.au/blog

I have alot of contributions to make in the next few weeks so thanks for having me here.

image2.jpg

image6.jpgimage9.jpgimage15.jpgimage18.jpg

image21.jpgimage24.jpgimage27.jpgimage36.jpg

Looks really margiela/marc jacobsy but that's not a bad thing for a new brand starting up i guess. Better than another aussie t/ksubi looking brand or jap julius/ro/viridi/gothninja looking thing. If prices are less than margiela sale prices i might be interested in a few things. I wish trousers were a bit better cut. Shoes look pretty though

We deal with the same cobbler that makes the mjolk shoes and we can have them made pre season for $440 but they ony come in a 9, 9 1/2, 10 or 10 1/2. They are hand made to last a good 5-10 years of wear.

If any one is seriously interested please contact me through the store.

Damn, I would probably buy a pair if you did size 12's.

i thought i was entering a emo/goth online store. the logo, colors, doesn't connect at all with what you're selling, especially mjolk.

interested to see what its like when you get everything up properly. good luck with the biz.

the colours morone and black that we are using are colours that are in for winter, everyone is looking really dark at the moment...for summer we will change to more shades of grey and perhaps a different logo colour..it's easilly done in the css that controls the whole website. thanks for the info.

Looks really margiela/marc jacobsy but that's not a bad thing for a new brand starting up i guess. Better than another aussie t/ksubi looking brand or jap julius/ro/viridi/gothninja looking thing. If prices are less than margiela sale prices i might be interested in a few things. I wish trousers were a bit better cut. Shoes look pretty though

The clothing shown is by Mjolk, definitely not a new label. Been around for about 4 years, maybe a bit longer, by my guess.

Looks really margiela/marc jacobsy but that's not a bad thing for a new brand starting up i guess. Better than another aussie t/ksubi looking brand or jap julius/ro/viridi/gothninja looking thing.

If you ask me, a lot more labels are jumping on this look...

i thought i was entering a emo/goth online store. the logo, colors, doesn't connect at all with what you're selling, especially mjolk.

interested to see what its like when you get everything up properly. good luck with the biz.

times two. site blows.

spend a little and get a professional to do it.

mjolk have flipped the lid a bit, get your sight re-done。Good luck with the biz and welcome fellow ozzlander .

the shoes look amazing by the way. I think i might be getting some if i can lay my hands on them.x

which i prolly can

If you ask me, a lot more labels are jumping on this look...

True in terms of american and swedish labels, it's just all the labels i've seen people talk about from australia have all looked almost exactly the same. I'm sure people there are happy about it. I couldn't navigate the site to find prices and detail pics to see if the stuff is worth it. At least it's not an obnoxious flash site, but it's close to as annoying.

• 5 months later...

Ive known In the past the shoes are $440AUD and shirting is around $260AUD, jeans $300. I ordered the pleated 3/4 shirt, wrap belt + hackney shoes(price has risen to $470) from a store in middle of Nov and still it hasnt arrived yet. To me it kinda seems Mjolk seems really slow in taking orders.