"asian fit" sunglasses

It's that time again.

The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and old ladies are dying of heat strokes.

Emphasis on the sun is shining part and its shining brightly.

When I buy sunglasses its hit or miss for me. Lately i've just been missing. I'm tired of going through a billion pairs of sunglasses and leaving the store empty handed.

I was wondering if anyone knew a particular brand of sunglasses that make sunglasses in an "asian fit". I mean "asian fit" as in lower bridges and higher cheekbones.

hey i have white asian skin. do i drive the girls wyld?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

anyways, girl, where do you live? I'm asking so I can assess what kind of stores are available to you. if you live in LA or NYC I can recommend stores. otherwise, GOOD LUCK.

hey i have white asian skin. do i drive the girls wyld?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

anyways, girl, where do you live? I'm asking so I can assess what kind of stores are available to you. if you live in LA or NYC I can recommend stores. otherwise, GOOD LUCK.

i live in fresno, but i'm willing to go out of my way to get a pair of sunglasses that fit comfortably + look goooddd

i live in fresno, but i'm willing to go out of my way to get a pair of sunglasses that fit comfortably + look goooddd

San Francisco, California, at 187 mi away from Fresno, California – about 3 hours 4 mins - up to 4 hours 0 mins in traffic away-- has a store called Spectacles for Humans (my second favorite frames store - sorry grunhauser) which might interest you.

Though they moved all their sunglasses operations to a store 2 blocks away called Glare.