Julius SS09 Paris

t0m

The monitor at work is so shitty that these each look comes out as a uniform black blob. Judgment reserved until I get home. But I'll probably die and go afjsdiopAJIojf1201fdjkl over the leather jackets. Again.

OH JULIUS, AWH YOU, YOU JULIUS

WHO COULD HAVE THOUGHT

AWH YOU, JULIUS

YOU HAVE ONCE AGAIN REINVENTED ZE WHEEL.

AWH, TRULY VUNDERBAR

JULIUS, AWH OH

im sure everyone is going to say some shit about how they never change it up.. but i like what they're doing and this is a pretty awesome show of what they're doing and what they've done

there's a lot of pieces here that i'd love to be able to afford to buy...

this is exactly what it is about, this collection and previous have built a solid foundation of what we should expect. I think this is brilliant, adding to collection over the years with minor details, getting rid of bad or gaudy details. fantastic, this is why many people love this designer/label and several others.

i need sugar muma to buy me som juriussssss

edit: add more pics peoples...tnx ie jotsko

this is exactly what it is about, this collection and previous have built a solid foundation of what we shoudl expect. I think this is brilliant, adding to ollection over the years with mino details, getting rid of bad or gaudy details. fantastic, this is why many people love this designer/label and several others.

edit: add more pics peoples...tnx ie jotsko

yeah, bt for a while there there were a lot of bitches complainin about black again such and such.. dont remember who...

im glad that nobody is doing that ... i like yurius for what it is.. what you said and stuff... uhghhhhh

yeah, bt for a while there there were a lot of bitches complainin about black again such and such.. dont remember who...

im glad that nobody is doing that ... i like yurius for what it is.. what you said and stuff... uhghhhhh

yep

and rajio i guess not.. but...

crankdatjulius.gif

You spent time on this. You're f'in sick. I love it.

this is exactly what it is about' date=' this collection and previous have built a solid foundation of what we should expect. I think this is brilliant, adding to collection over the years with minor details, getting rid of bad or gaudy details. fantastic, this is why many people love this designer/label and several others.

edit: add more pics peoples...tnx ie [b']jotsko[/b]

You're welcome... oh, and if it is possible, someone merge my topic with this one. I think it's scraping it up by itself.

Would It Hurt To Add A Little Color!??!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Yes. No one needs color to dark, industrial, and brooding. That's what other designers are for. =|

You must be new here. I'll neg rep for convenience.

My friend, I've been lurking for quite some time.

Oh, and that was a horribly weak conclusion. I've been following Julius for awhile now. There was no need for an introduction by anyone. I do enjoy their rustic color swatches as well, not so much the 'blood' sort. ;]