Sign in to follow this  
red

supermarket "A++++ will do bidness agin" thread.

can we have a stickied thread that actually reccomends sellers in the supermarket? like a counterpart to the blacklist thread, where buyers/sellers post when theyve had a successful transaction? this way, we can just search the username and see if the seller has a good reputation or not. i know some other forums use this type of system. myabe itll help a little. i dunno.

can we have a stickied thread that actually reccomends sellers in the supermarket? like a counterpart to the blacklist thread, where buyers/sellers post when theyve had a successful transaction? this way, we can just search the username and see if the seller has a good reputation or not. i know some other forums use this type of system. myabe itll help a little. i dunno.

I think this is a good idea other than the fact that the supermarket is already congested enough with stickies. What the supermarket really needs is a dedicated mod who merges threads, keeps an eye on transactions, and generally knows what's going on.

the stickies could and should certainly be simplified. we could make a subforum within the supermarket subforum dedicated to all those japanese proxies. and that "x x undefeated x x" should be done away with. or at least merged with the black list thread.

I would go on a limb and say that

(1) There are way more legit sellers than shady ones.

(2) There have been legit seller who have turned shady.

people I've had successful transactions with and are trustworthy

suckdick x 2

e0d9n0b5

chris x 3

ghettosalazar

owl

ChaseDizzy

dndy1840

lenniwinks

bootlegs

mrip

still

mike lowery

ilovefriedchicken

stadsvandringar

wildcat

gfunkdocta

halifamous

Raised By Wolves

bloodthornniners

yoh05

bloodz vs. cripz

chronoaug

That's all I could find from my inbox. I'm sure there are other members here I've bought from/sold to, but I think I deleted those old messages.

I have a couple more names to add to this list, pendin' my pickups Monday :)

I think the problem with such a list is that

- out of thousands of transactions, a majority of people wont bother to post in the thread afterwards

- how many users would go through the thread before buying something is unknown

- someone can complete a sale fine but screw up the next one and remain listed in trustworthy sellers

- if a user is not mentioned there, will someone actually refrain from buying something? -> kind of loses its point

personally I dont see it being too practical.

the reason why a blacklist thread was made is that it stays relatively short, so its easier to have a look on which sellers should be avoided. its not perfect either as you still have to browse the thread and make up your mind whether some comments are justified or not etc., so some sort of a seller feedback feature would be optimal but not sure if that doable.

Here are people I've bought from that were excellent:

satan omen death

GreedyBastard

chris

..and junglejane indirectly because diamonds bought something from her and then I bought it off him...

bumping this thread, hoping ppl can vouch for me too. :)

LainIwakura

if this guy is ever selling anything you want, BUY IT he has very reasonable prices, and i got literally the fastest shipping i've ever had from him.

I have a shload of names to add to my list too, just gotta wait for my packages to get there/vice versa

Legit people:

kryptix

nokiemens

CFO

ilovefriedchicken

spyversusspy

foldingsocks

ericdw

anthonyh02

moondog

JackPhotography

LaughingBuddha x3

1995chardx

gfunkdocta

louie

Westbrook

dizzle

goat

13diamonds

Sammy You

munkyballz

krn.nyc

werdtoyourmoms

EternalDeathSlayer

pwnzj00

RaymondChiu

covetboy

cd1

babag

toufu

Cali

mrip

Downwithianbrown

B-15C

eastcoastrider27

chronoaug

DanTheLadiesMan

fg0d

arlee

irbe78

aziz

poly800rock

knucks

Kasper

Hocus Pocus

Bona Drag

notetoself

There's more, but like others I have deleted my inbox..

In case anyone was worried. User, m1sterko is definitely legit. He doesn't have paypal so uses concealed cash which i know is iffy, but he gets it to you. Just dealt with him and everything went smoothly. Just an FYI in case someone was worried about doing business with him

I didn't buy anything, and it was more a sign of friendship than anything, but Cotton Duck is mad legit. (he sent me a package)