good pocket t's

the_state

i've been obsessed with pocket t's lately. or for that matter any shirts with pockets. great place to throw your ipod, cigs, keys, whatever. are there any good bulk packs (3-pack, whatever) of pocket t-shirts on the market with decent quality/cut? if not that, than a good cheap loose one?

ksubi ciggy tee is pretty cool.

AA aint good, made of 5050 material so you cant put anything slightly heavy in the pocket cuz itll drape funny. Gap is good material but not great cut, but it wont look funny with something heavier in your pocket. I like the aa pockets, perfect size for cigs.

ksubi ciggy tee is pretty cool.

AA aint good, made of 5050 material so you cant put anything slightly heavy in the pocket cuz itll drape funny. Gap is good material but not great cut, but it wont look funny with something heavier in your pocket. I like the aa ones, perfect size for cigs.

i'm not sure if you just contradicted yourself.

Don't know if this helps, but Fruit of the Loom makes a decent pocket tee that comes in a 3-pack that's cheaper than what you would pay for 1 of the Polo shirts, although I have a punch of the Polo ones as well. The FOTL are decent quality and cut for the price, and you won't be upset if they get ruined or anything cause they are so cheap, although none of mine have suffered from wash or anything. Very comfortable as well, nice and light, perfect for summer.

Also, if interested, regarding the Polo Tees, try and find an outlet store nearby. They carry these shirts for about 10 bucks each. Awesome price for the quality and they come in a variety of colors.

Hope this helps.

I saw some fruit of the loom pocket t's in the workwear spot on greenpoint and McGuinness today and would have got a couple if they had my color/size combo. They look fairly slim actually, and a Large would do me perfect. They even had some Superfuture friendly (read: gay) colors.

3.00 a pop.

how gay are we talking? i'm looking for like black or navy or white, but i want a good laugh.

That's what I was looking for, but they only had those colors in M. M's fit perfect before the wash, but I'm a lanky guy so the post-lavando fit is ehhhhhhhh. They "gay" colors aren't really gay, there's just some lighter green/blue shade, and a ruddy brown type of deal.

I meant gay as in "non-standard", not gay as in "stupid"

That's what I was looking for, but they only had those colors in M. M's fit perfect before the wash, but I'm a lanky guy so the post-lavando fit is ehhhhhhhh. They "gay" colors aren't really gay, there's just some lighter green/blue shade, and a ruddy brown type of deal.

I meant gay as in "non-standard", not gay as in "stupid"

light green pocket t's sound pretty gay (stupid) to me but i feel where you're getting at. i could probably use an L, so thanks for saving me a long and painful trip on the G(host) train.