Spruce H&M Uniqloak + other basics small/medium

sforzando

I'm still trying to sell stuff after I gained like 30lbs. I like all of these dealies they just won't fit me! The hanger and other things kinda distorts a lot of the pieces but theyre all pretty decent fitting and not quite as boxy as I think they look in the pictures. Please note I live in Canada and shipping is not included itll probably be ~10 bucks or less if its just a small thing or two

small AA polo in asphalt- never worn 15$

AAp.png

small club monaco polo worn and washed a few times, I love this shirt $25. Fit more like a medium or small/medium

clubmonaco.png

H&M shawl sweater size small but a little oversized worn once $25

hmshawl.jpg

H&M T size M $10

hmt.png

H&M v neck T stretchy size L (fits medium) $10

hmtvt.png

H&M swater vest size M $15

hmvest.png

Spruce stripe T size medium super soft and kewl $20

spruce.png

Spruce hoodie with all those details you hopefully know and love $90

sprucehood.png

Wings and Horns T shirt lightly use dlike everything else size M $20

wht.png

Zara shirt pink/purplish colour 100% cotton with a little tiny sheen size S fit is ballin slim $30

zara.png

Uniqloak shorts size 82cm buy these ok they still got tags $30

uniqloak.png

I don't know where this is from but it fits slim and long and has two slightly different fabric colours making a fairly subtle stripes nice shirt all around tagged size S $15

stock.png

I'm open to all questions you have about these so just post in the thread and email me at [email protected] for a quick response. I pop in and out but I'll try to get back to you asap.

(this is also my paypal address, if you want something just paypal+10 bucks or email me about shipping and we can work it out)