Marc Jacobs desert boots, YMC jacket

winst

SOLD SOLD SOLDMarc Jacobs tan suede desert boots, sz 10-12 (depending on how tight you want the fit: since the toe is rather narrow and pointed, you could squeeze some more junk in there if necessary).

Measurements:

outsole: 12.75"

width: 4.25"

Outsole is a resistant white foam/rubber, insole is leather and in mint condition. I wore the boots about ten times just in and out of work, and as a result there's really nothing worn about them, except about a centimeter of the back of the heel which has begun to rub away. There's also a touch of indigo on the top ridge of the shoe, but it's not noticeable and can probably be cleaned off.

YMC Now on e-bay at 49.99:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260255347608&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=016

YMC tan/slight sheen button down jacket, sz S, mint condition/worn twice. I found it to be exactly like a Dior Homme jacket that I already own, so I don't need to keep it, but it's superbly crafted and feels great on and off. A-symmetrical shoulder detail, very long arms, elbow details (all in same fabric/color, just visible seams).

Slight sheen is a result of 50% rayon/ 50% cotton. The material "drapes" as a result, similar to linen but much more unique.

Looking for $170-->$160 shipped within US, minimal extra for international.

Measurements:

shoulder to shoulder: 16.5"

pit to pit: 19.5"

sleeves: 26"

length: 26.5"

front-24.jpg

back-15.jpg

tag-7.jpg

fit.jpg