WTB : can someone please find me vans authentics in canada

KyleFall

I live in Atlantic Canada and need a new pair of shoes desperately in the next week or so. I want Vans Authentics but can't seem to come up with them.

I tried to special order them from a local skate shop, and they said they couldn't get them in until the first week of July. Ordering them from Urban Outfitters, would cost $35 shipping and still take 14 days to arrive even though I could probably WALK to an urban outfitters from Prince Edward Island.

All I ask, is if you live in Canada help me get these shoes by June 30th! Find me a pair of size 10 black/white vans authentics and I will paypal you or send interac email money transfer for the price on the receipt +shipping +15 for your trouble. Easy $15 if you know a place where you can find these. I will definitely also spring for the super duper fast shipping. I'm looking at you Toronto/Montreal. Help me out!

Pm if you've got questions.

pm'ed you man.

still looking for these in black though, livestock doesn't have any eitherrrr.

Kyle be weary of ashimself.. he never mailed me a pair of APC jeans I paid him for.. he never even got tracking for the package (hence the excuse that he did mail) which is a logical standard rule of thumb for all transactions via paypal..