THlZZZZZZ

DüM

VtObl-quXdc

so i was just taking a video of the club in seattle, getting a 360 of the place or whatever. i was just putting pictures on my computer and i noticed that these guys pretty much are doing a deal and being really obvious about it.

i know because i ended up getting rolls from that guy later on in the night haha.

sorry for the extra videotime tacked on the end. too lazy to cut it up

Im beginning to hate San Jose.

So many BOOTSY ASS PILLS.

^time to caravan down to socal and pick up some pokeballsss (or mickeys or aliens)

yeap yeap. I go to school in Santa Clara but whenever I want the goods I bust a mission to socal..Just got some blue aliens to try

ichiban, it's probably just your hook thats selling you some bad pills. My friends hook right now has some white pokeballs

I went to the gym right after waking up too. No crack out or anything. MY jaw felt fine in the morning too.

I'm not an etarddd!

• 3 weeks later...
a buddy hit me up and said he has some yellow batman pokeballs on d, gunna have some fun this weekend!

yeap...got some yellow batman pokeballs from socal and they were definitely worth the mission

btw. popped 2 yellow playboys last night and they were amazing

yeap...got some yellow batman pokeballs from socal and they were definitely worth the mission

btw. popped 2 yellow playboys last night and they were amazing

i am gunna try and wait the weekend to try em, they look dank just by the press haha. love fat pills. did you try em yet? all i heard were good reviews.

How much are thizzles down in socal?

in my little area its like 10 a pop but closer to cerritos and diamond bar its cheaper for sure.

How much is your buddy selling those pokeballs for?

i think he was selling 10 a pop but i picked up a few so it was cheaper.

if you need to take more than 3 beans in a night - you shouldn't take any more, you should find better rolls...

pokéballs have definitely been making a name for themselves. hope they stay quality (they won't).

^ if you're talking about synapses, your brain is constantly forming and breaking them.

If you need to take more than 3 beans in a night, you should probably wait a longer period of time before you dose, unless they're really weak. But it takes like 2 weeks minimum for all the seratonin that MDMA releases to be reuptaken, so you really should wait at least that long.

I would also SERIOUSLY consider reading this:

http://thedea.org/preloading.html

years ago when I actually used the stuff I did some experiments over a period of several years with a single batch that I got and found 5-htp and L-tyrosine in particular to make a HUGE difference