THlZZZZZZ

DüM

Lol. Im picking up tomorrow.

How much you get it for?

Ill hook it up for 7.

My friend picked them up for 8, next time i'll hit you up though man! i didn't check my phone in time last night to see your text :(. Anyways i had a pretty good roll last night at some party before the cops came. I rolled for a good 2 hours, but then again i finished a small bottle of jd last night.

Maybe you got a bad batch?

Cause I was rollin hella balls off a double drop and I got a high tolerance.

I was thinking about that but it should be from the exact same batch as all the ones in the Cupertino area.

But I don't know what to think about it because all I hear are good things from everyone else.

I was thinking about that but it should be from the exact same batch as all the ones in the Cupertino area.

But I don't know what to think about it because all I hear are good things from everyone else.

Did you get it from the connect I gave you?

Did you get it from the connect I gave you?

No I got it from my guy but they both got it from the same person in socal lol

but he said all his friends that took them rolled balls so maybe it was just us having some weird reaction that night or some shit haha

Smacked green mahjongs last night.... fucking smackin off ONE. Good comedown, no crackout. Good press. My tongue is chewed up though.

Savage, chewed up tongue.... No gum last night? When i roll, i usually don't grind my teeth but my friend say i do this weird thing with my jaw ahah. So i usually need gum to avoid doing it. Consequently my jaw ends up a little sore the next day cause of the 2-3 hours of gum chewing. Anyways atleast you had a good ass roll man!

LOL. You shouldve hit me up. I was there.

Fosho next time man, i didn't even know you would be there man. I dunno if you saw me but i was the guy swigging the bottle of jack daniel.

Seems like a lot of you guys are from the bay area. super sufu pill swap? :)

Fosho next time man, i didn't even know you would be there man. I dunno if you saw me but i was the guy swigging the bottle of jack daniel.

Lol were you in the kitchen? With the guy being generous with the shots?

I was the tallest guy there with the red sperrys.

Lol were you in the kitchen? With the guy being generous with the shots?

I was the tallest guy there with the red sperrys.

fuck no, it was a small bottle of jd, can't share that shit with everyone! haha i think my friend took the bottle from me to go pour a shot for some girls ha. Hmm tallest guy there? I think i might have seen you there then. Yeah i heard a fight was started between some guys vietnamese guys

omg thanks for the invite :(!

It probably wouldn't have been worth the drive from the evergreen area to the party. At one point there was like 3-4 guys standing at the wall near the dance floor / music while i was dancing with 3-4 girls. Ha, good for me i guess. Plus there was a lot of wannabe type gangsters there.

this tread cracks me up. whats a boat and a jar? some form of measurement i'm guessing. of PCP? man i'm old.

good to know, if i ever need anything sufu will be there for me. (still searching for research chem sources)