fantasy fights.

Guest jmatsu

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fndmybetterhalf vs fadetoblack

one's crazy because he's korean and the other is crazy because he's crazy fi real

no shoju allowed

nigga got more surface area on his long ass neck for me to punch. sock his fuckin trachea in and let him choke himself to death.

edit: on second thought, dude outcrazys me by 10 fold. and ive known some skinny ass hongkong people who are tough like a fuckin nail. they just wont go down

yo ichigo,

talk to me

when you play something

besides rock band

watch

something besides bleach

im talking a fuckin

nerd off

fuck your MVC2,

melty blood in this bitch

if you dont know,

youve lost already

dont shit yourself man... Im not that big of a nerd.. All im sure about is that i'll ruin you in the arcade..

just dont go pullin some akihabara killin spree after i destory you ( shit was serious business btw)

yo kiya vs. edmond. that would be a fight! kiya probably can fight with his yoyo like that one character in that one video game or like that one bitch in sukeban dekka, but edmond probably got the crazy bear hug. literal kung fu grip.

posses involved? kiya and the self edge crew vs. edmond and the triad death squad...or it would be kiya's filipinos against ed's filipinos.

the company has more than 400 workers edmond wins!

eerr i do box for the past 3 years

no hate for milspex but i would just kick his balls and get on with watever im doing..sorry mill its the real world out there..

if the fight's in selfedge, kiya. edmond would be distracted by all the denimz.

nahhh with the prices . edmond would be furious and get better in boxing

dont shit yourself man... Im not that big of a nerd.. All im sure about is that i'll ruin you in the arcade..

just dont go pullin some akihabara killin spree after i destory you ( shit was serious business btw)

FUCK YOU, JAIL NIGGA. DONT YOU DARE COME UP TO THE JUNGLE BOOK CREW WITH THAT WEAK AKIHABARA TAUNT.

weak ass sega arcades dat you frequent ain't have SHIT on the technology of jungles, aka mother fuckin nature

untouchables don't give bread to brahmin

Guest jmatsu

the question is, who gets more asian poon? indian-asian don't count cause mrip probably fluent in hindi.

nah on the reals...both you nigs are fuckin otaku, but that's okay, because you got that otaku-pride. ain't trying to hide shit. got that nerd-integrity, thats real... feel me?? i'd role up with you nigs to some maid cafe, flip the bill, and LOL while both of you act a fool (maybe just once though).

ahahah lab don't kill me..

if you really wanna bout it out, ill be waiting.. I'll ruin u with taiko drums

yo ichigo, step up to drum mania

plz

taiko no tatsujin b so prev lvl it hurts

the question is, who gets more asian poon? indian-asian don't count cause mrip probably fluent in hindi.

nah on the reals...both you nigs are fuckin otaku, but that's okay, because you got that otaku-pride. ain't trying to hide shit. got that nerd-integrity, thats real... feel me?? i'd role up with you nigs to some maid cafe, flip the bill, and LOL while both of you act a fool (maybe just once though).

i think my jap is decent enough to nanpa some maid cafe hoez

like some ghetto nanpa

That'd be some next level shit if mrip and lab came to Tokyo and we went nanpa-ing. Three American-Desi's spitting game in Japanese.

But mrip and lab be hella tall.

I couldn't compete....

Guest jmatsu
i think my jap is decent enough to nanpa some maid cafe hoez

like some ghetto nanpa

rip, just how ghetto is yo jap? i assume ghetto as in broke ass-broken not ghetto as in hood. i stayed in 兵庫県 for year. now that place has got some nigs who spit some ghetto ass japernese. i b fluent in some hood chinpiraben fo real.

rip, just how ghetto is yo jap? i assume ghetto as in broke ass-broken not ghetto as in hood. i stayed in 兵庫県 for year. now that place has got some nigs who spit some ghetto ass japernese. i b fluent in some hood chinpiraben fo real.

broken ass jap

i think i can hold a basic convo/nanpa

i practice by watching j-drama (0)

kinda think julz could get ghetto if need be. I'll give them this one.

yes, i would take off my hoop earrings. and snap off my press on nails.

Mrip,

I wouldnt mind nanpa-ing with you and lab or whoever, my japanese is gettin quite fluent and I dont back down from nooo bitch.. I'll approach any g, GET AT ME!

J-drama? bitch u watch more jap shit than i do..Only drama-esque type shit i watch is the rookies and that be it.. I'm an english tutor to japanese people so im mad tight with the flow

Mrip,

I wouldnt mind nanpa-ing with you and lab or whoever, my japanese is gettin quite fluent and I dont back down from nooo bitch.. I'll approach any g, GET AT ME!

Ur black. U don't need Japanese. Just go up to a bitch and talk English until she get flustered. Then spit Japanese.

Mrip,

J-drama? bitch u watch more jap shit than i do..Only drama-esque type shit i watch is the rookies and that be it.. I'm an english tutor to japanese people so im mad tight with the flow

How are you black but say the phrase "mad tight"!??!!?!?!??!

White people say dat shit.