Dragonball appreciation [Z & GT]

casual_coal

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just to let yall nigguhs know, Piccolo was black and from the south

fix'd.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHKUPUGZgOE&hl=en&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHKUPUGZgOE&hl=en&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Oh shit, Destructo's user name is extra relevant in this thread.

Man Dragonball was a main part of like a decade of my life. Started reading DB when I was 6 buying bootleg issues on the street in China. Then I spent my teens deciphering and arguing over various power levels instead of doing girls. Was anyone else on the PlanetNamek forums or is that before most of your times?

Also in this thread we talk about what a colossal disappointment the live action DB movie will be. Goku is some white guy. No fucking Krillin. Master Roshi is married. FUCK THAT.

I'm sorry but I need to put this video in here.. By far the best action shot of the entire series (animation wise).. Vegeta fuckin killed it... It's too bad that toriyama screwed Vegeta over and didnt make him kill cell right then and there...

vDggiKMiUFw

FINNNAAAL FLAAAASSSHHH!!

^I completely agree with that. Vegeta was definitely my favorite character and I was seriously pissed off that he didn't finish Cell right then and there because that attack was a monstrosity. Fan boys debate whether Cell moves or not at the last moment to avoid being completely annihilated because he obviously realized that he would of been fucked. It's just sad that towards the end of DBZ, Vegeta is basically useless and it's all about Goku again like always.

Bleh, and I also wasted hours and hours drawing these guys.

who tried to make their hair like vegeta or goku when they were shampooing? i know i can't be the only one.

No lie homie, if your were in Houston when Dragonball Z just caught on you could catch all the asian kids spike there hairs in the back and leave the bangs in the front. That was all the rage when I was growing up.

Real talk though, are they ever gonna make an actual DBZ movie?

dragon ball was so much better than z or gt

manga was better than anime

this thread is done

gt was trash

shit animation

shit story

toriyama didnt even sign off on it

this thread is terrible

who was that girl from dragonball who had like, a split personality? one of them she had blue hair and was nice and the other she had blonde hair and was a bitch. i remember when i was 6 i had a crush on the blonde one.

stfu. i like bitches that could take control.