vvf08-13.jpg

vvf08-14.jpg

vvf08-15.jpg

vvf08-16.jpg

vvf08-17.jpg

vvf08-18.jpg

vvf08-19.jpg

vvf08-20.jpg

I believe some models were also posted in the SS '08 thread by soundbomber.

I quite liked some of the Mountain editions.

Damn, Vans is listening, haha!

Full cabs, mtn. editions, half cabs, and those bike shoes (gimmicky, yeah) all look pretty fucking awesome.

Co-sign on the ostrich leather, but it's definitely something I'd want to see in person. Ostrich leather is one of those finnicky materials that either works really well (i.e. Marc Jacobs' Bryan Boy bag) or sucks ass.

All leather Sk8-His look pretty interesting too, although I don't know about that strap.

the ostrich leathers will be the most expensive Vans released to date, with price in the range of $150 or so.

for that reason alone I know that neither Union nor 99x which both stock Vans Vault shoes in NYC will NOT be selling them...

the ostrich leathers will be the most expensive Vans released to date, with price in the range of $150 or so.

for that reason alone I know that neither Union nor 99x which both stock Vans Vault shoes in NYC will NOT be selling them...

99x will special order anything from the vault catalog, they'll let you browse the catalog and everything. personally i'd sooner wear a red croc loafer than an ostrich chukka but hey

99x will special order anything from the vault catalog, they'll let you browse the catalog and everything. personally i'd sooner wear a red croc loafer than an ostrich chukka but hey

i can also confirm that the folks at 99x can order any Vans shoe for you and will let you pick directly from the catalog, Vault or reg. line. they will let you hang out and flip pages for as long as you like. The only catch is that you have to pay when you place the order. Often the shoes arrive in less than a week.

Just the owner is Steven. Congratulate him since he has a new baby.

Duke is the other guy. Both are a pleasure to deal with.

i wonder what the side of those authentic cup LX looks like ... regardless i always fall for nicer black authentics ...

the era LX (snake scale) in black look fantastic ... regardless of the typical use of purple ... they look like they might have a topsider sole ... i hope ... they really don't use those enough ...

the ostritch eras are neat and all ... for some reason four holes makes me feel weird ...