Whos wardrobe looks better on him?

dino might

Who can dress himself better?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who can dress himself better?

• kunk75
    • dino might!

to be fair, post your last waywt with the hat and glasses and mine from today.

lololololol. waiwaiwait, to be FAIR you want me to post a photo i clearly took as a joke, and your photo that you didnt even feel confident enough to include your face in? when you say I look retarded?! yeah. sounds fair.

dino i thought we were cool, u late to da game

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=53864

nah man. thats not the argument. i never said this is a fit battle, the two styles are completely different, like comparing apples and oranges.

the argument is who can dress himself better. who looks good in his clothes and who doesnt? whos got more common sense?

it looks too much like many of your other pics to have been a joke.

and about your absent face?

I'd have to say hands down dino does dress himself nicely but i cant hate on kunk for dressing the way he does. However, i can only have love for kunk for his ability to wear the clothes he does as opposed to wearing seven jeans / metropark wearing guido man .

Both dino and kunk are respectable people but i'll give the vote to dino this time. but kunk wins the whackiness one... but props to him for wearing the stuff he does. so in conans vote whackiness goes to kunk.

kunkxa0.jpg

kunk smash.

hey agentj, there's this girl you need to meet. her name is disillusioned. you two would make a nice couple.
Sigh. Theres obviously no digging myself out of this hole, so I'm just going to stop trying.

Also I admit my shoes are atrocious :P

azazcopy.jpg

agent J you suck.