dexter fans?

Corbin Law

in six feet under, the sex scenes between m. hall and the paintball/military dude is the funniest fucking thing ever. when he says "dude. awesome"

I just finished Six Feet Under and Michael C. Hall getting his homo on, maybe I should check this out. But, I've also got Twin Peaks season 1 to watch too! fuck.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Super good show, and even better book. It does suffer from a few weaknesses:

- If you watch the episodes one-at-a-time with a week between each one, they're great, but watching them all at once makes you realize how unlikely some of the events are.

- It needs to have an end-point. Kind of like lost, this is not a show which can go on indefinitely without REALLY straining credibility. I felt the first season stood VERY well as a single unit on its own. I think the second season was already beginning to push it. I'd say probably 4 should be max.

- The final episode of season 2 was WAAAAYYYYYY too pat. IMHO

love this show. season 1 was great but i have to agree season 2 seemd like it was pushing it. season 2 in general just seems like a series ender or close to it

• 1 month later...