blank/brand free tee shirts other than American Apparel?

allplay

i've looked into a few other companies that do tees similiar to american apparel....ringspun, slim-fitting shirts....got some samples from a couple of them, and it seemed the quality wasnt as good as AA....and they're not that much cheaper, and in some case more expensive....colors aren't as nice as AA either....

heres the websites of a few...

article1.net

nextlevelapparel.com

alternativeapparel.com

www.hecklewood.com

• 6 months later...

whatsup. i was looking for a good blank t-shirt that is cheaper that american apparel but as good or better quality. guess what, the answer is: uniqlo. their t-shirts are the fuckin truth. they also make super-dope blank hoodies (and jeans, and shirts, etc.)

perfect for printing on or customizing. gonna get me a bunch this weekend and make some t-shirts. i will post pics.

Quote:

whatsup. i was looking for a good blank t-shirt that is cheaper that american apparel but as good or better quality. guess what, the answer is: uniqlo. their t-shirts are the fuckin truth. they also make super-dope blank hoodies (and jeans, and shirts, etc.)

perfect for printing on or customizing. gonna get me a bunch this weekend and make some t-shirts. i will post pics.

--- Original message by mizanation on Apr 25, 2006 10:09 AM

Interesting.. I sent you a pm

siznam beat me to it, but check out alternative apparel for a good substitute to american apparel. this is what they say about their product:

Quote: A tremendous amount of care goes into each product we manufacture rendering unique hemlines, stitching details, and a perfect ''no-shrinkage'' fit. All of our products are garment washed yielding an extremely soft fabric, which is vintage in feel but modern in style. Fabrication is an extremely important element of the Alternative line. Lightweight fabricationsâ€â€fine gauge and sheer- are combined with body conscious, and modern silhouettes.

I especially like their "burnout" tees :)