Preppy Staples

broneck

J. Press fits definitely need to be altered beyond recognition to even approach the SuFu aesthetic. However, Japanese label Marka Tailor did what appears to be a collabo with them this season, with cuts that appear to be more along 'neo-preppy' lines like BOO. I saw a blue blazer half-lined with striped, oxford fabric that looked sick. The Japanese worship these stalwart, American brands.

Tokyo is one of 3 spots on earth to even have a Paul Stuart, which is sold at their own stores, only.

Vineyard Vines is altogether horrific, and like most many preppy brands, seems to be designed according to a fit model resembling pre-Subway Jared.

I live in a rather preppy town so I've got a lot of clothes that are super preppy, I'll tell you right now from a SuFu standpoint the only stuff that you all will like without sever alterations are J.Crew and RL (and it's got to be the fitted RL, I forgot the name of the line that does the pants).

Most preppy clothes (i.e. brooks brothers, with the exception of the slim fit shirts) are cut very boxy

Looking at good old ivy prep and even some newer neo-prep stuff makes me wish i had white people hair. My shits too thick/wavy/curly for that classic hair. Like that one petrov model, one of the BoO models and some of the Jil guys.

overpriced cocaine five steps removed from the original street dealer in Washington Heights.

Rohypnol

Diner's Club card charged to dad.

cannot rep

also, popping the collar is so played that jokes about popping the collar are played

which means...TIME 4 A CUMBACK SONN!!!!!!!!!!

I see that no one has answered the question about where to find the Prorsum trenches. I'm rather interested myself and would love an answer.

HELP ME INTERNETZ

i have searched many time to no avail

i think we're fucked

Ask user ghulkan. I remember he bought one this past winter that was really nice. I think he's in NY.