Nudie Regular Ralf size

Marcus

The nice answer is to go down a size from what you normally buy, since they will stretch. So if buy a 35" if you normally wear a 36" in trousers or other mainstream jeans. They don't make a 35" though, so you've got a decision to make. I bought a 30" when I'm normally a 31"... and this year I've been a slightly bigger 31", but the 30's stretched out just fine and now I can fit my hands into the waistband easily, so 34" may work for you.

The not so nice answer you'll probably get from others is "do a $&@^@#^%(* search, this has been posted 2435717 times".

Hope this helps.

- gunpwdr

Thanks a lot. That was really helpful. Actually I am normally a 38 (since I like baggy fit) and often find 36 just a tad too small, so what you're saying is just perfect for me.

As I don't live in a big city, I have to buy most of my stuff online unless I'm travelling. Thanks for not being a prick; that was curtious of you. icon_smile.gif

tm1210,

The thighs were pretty tight in the 30's at first... particularly since they were so stiff and unbroken in. Now they're fine. They're a little tight when I squat but that's about it.

I've posted this pic before (and some think the crease in my crotch is a sign of camel toe... but no, I don't hike my jeans up) so you may have seen it... but these are my RRDS at 1 month, 30x34". I'm at 3 months now so it's a totally different ballgame... in fit and look as well... but I think you can tell that there's enough room in the thigh after 1 month.

nudie_rr_1month-03sml.jpg

I think the nudie site says it best when it comes to sizing...the RRDS can be worn regular or a little bit looser...

I'm normally a 32 in most jeans, but I went with a 33 in the RRDS.

Why?

Because when i tried on the 32's (which did fit), i couldn't fit my hands into my pockets. Might sound silly, but for me, that's when I know the jeans might be a bit too tight for my liking..I know the thighs would've stretched out, but they probably would've still been too fitted for me - so i sized up one and am happy with my jeans. i'll post pics later, but the best reference I can give you is the Nudie fit guide...the RR pictured on the guy there is one size up I believe.

Quote:

the RR Dry Selvage definately run big. I am 34 waist in most jeans, and i got 33 in RR, and i probably could even fit better in a 32. Im hoping when i finally wash them they shrink a little.

--- Original message by wreck on Oct 5, 2005 07:12 AM

same here. it's just that i got a 34 so i always need to wear a belt.

Quote:

Has anyone in the US ordered from volls.de? About how long does it take for a package to get here?

I ordered a 33x34 RRDS.

I hope they fit, I'm a 34 in most of my jeans. 32 in APCs (I think I can even go down to 31).

Thanks for the help. icon_smile_big.gif

--- Original message by prolifyk on Oct 6, 2005 01:53 PM

i think we have the same size. i wear apc english size 32. i bought a nudie rr dry selvage size 34 and is a tad big for me. i think a 33 will do not unless the thighs might be tight. fos5 took around 2 weeks to ship to asia.

• 1 year later...

Bringing this thread back from the dead.

I finally managed to get to a place where I could try on RRDS. Would you guys recommend buying the tightest pair that I can fit on, which is what the sales dude said, or going up one size? I've heard things like if I wear mostly Dunk-size shoes, I should go up one from the tightest pair I can put on? I can just fit into a waist 30; the jeans I own range from waist 30-32.

Also, I haven't been able to find a SSDS retailer yet, but what would you guys recommend for the Svens?

Bringing this thread back from the dead.

I finally managed to get to a place where I could try on RRDS. Would you guys recommend buying the tightest pair that I can fit on, which is what the sales dude said, or going up one size? I've heard things like if I wear mostly Dunk-size shoes, I should go up one from the tightest pair I can put on? I can just fit into a waist 30; the jeans I own range from waist 30-32.

Also, I haven't been able to find a SSDS retailer yet, but what would you guys recommend for the Svens?

I think it depends on how much contrast you want from the jeans. I'm in my 2nd month on mine, and I sized down 1 from a 33 to a 32. They are fading nicely, but nothing rediculously drastic, possibly because i wear them somewhat relaxed. but that's fine for me because (a) i dont want high contrast (B) naturally, i wear relaxed jeans so why would i want to fake something and © i don't plan to go more than 3-ish months on these becasue i can already feel dirty putting them on after 2

I would size down 2 from your true size. I've got a pair of 31 that has streched to a 34. If i was to buy another pair i would definately get a 30.

Can you explain exactly how you're measuring true size? I've heard it's just measuring your waist two inches below the belly button, but I am not sure.

Rain-

What size you get depends on how you want them to fit when they are done stretching.

They will stretch 1-1.5 sizes.

If you want them to finish loose, buy the 32s. If you want them to finish a bit relaxed, buy the 31s. If you want them to finish fitted, buy the 30s. If you want them to finish tight, buy 29s and inhale.

If you want to talk to a live person (me) about it, call me at CONTEXT- 608-250-0113.

I stock RRDS, SFrs get a 10% discount and I ship for free in the U.S..