Camera Shutter Noise a problem while shooting stills of during MOVIE FILMING?

Leugwai

What kind of camera is he shooting with and what kind of mic is he using? Mics come in different types, if he is using a normal DV cam(more than likely), then the mic isnt that sensitive so if youre not standing too close its not likely itll be picked up. If hes using a separate mic to record the sound, again if youre not too close it shouldnt matter, especially if hes using a unidirectional mic.

Someone may prove me wrong on this, but from my experience working with video, you shouldnt have a problem.

It probably will pickup if you're using like a sony DSR or something

most of the time in on a professional someone take a couple still after stopping the scene but everyone is still in character, obviously. still time...

Why do you have to do it while you're filming?

I will be using a Nikon D50. The movie camera will be a semi-pro dv cam(he isn't using a seperate mic) i think.

1. Yea, i think ill go with the advice to take shots after the scene when everyone is still in character.

2. i will try to take shots away from the camera mic and see how that goes. Maybe i can preview if it will pick the shutter noise up when we play the footage on the cam.