Diesel Kratt Selvedge

dilemma

ah, i'm glad they're bringing back a classic. i love my kratts. if it wasn't for the pocket design i'd probably go for yet another pair of selvage jeans that i won't get to wear much...thanks diesel for not giving me a reason to splurge...

"God is Dead" - Nietzsche icon_smile_angry.gif

"Nietzsche is Dead" - God icon_smile_cool.gif

what collection are they from? the paper label they are using is one of the old, old tags from before 2000 i believe, but the back pocket design looks like something from more recent collections.

if the markings on the back pockets are thread i would just get a seam ripper and have at it. 3 years ago when i thought seven jeans were the shit, i ripped out the swirl stitching pretty easily with one of those.

I work in Saks in Houston and these were returned on Friday obviously with the wrong tag..

Sorry for the confusion....I guess I should have checked the tag better....It's too bad someone returned it with the wrong tag, but they are nice jeans.....

• 8 months later...

Damn. I was working for Diesel in London when we launched those. I was one of the denim trainers for the UK as well as doing the denim wall for the Selfridges branch - we must have got them in 1997 or early 1998 - would have been before I started my PhD.

They mysteriously vanished from my flat when I was on holiday, and I'm still cut up about it 7 years down the line...

french toast you are correct.

the new kuratt is a noticably baggier kratt. diesel really dropped the ball when they decided that change was good and dropped the kratt line.