Diesel Kratt Selvedge

dilemma

Quote:

yeah tk maxx is like tk maxx i think but with better brands - plenty of diesel, full selvedge lee101 i got there too.

Kratt is deffo my fave diesel model.

--- Original message by docdoom on Oct 3, 2005 09:50 AM

Which branch of Tk Maxx? I've never seen anything like that in my local one (Colchester). They have the odd pair of Diesel, but only the really garish ones that haven't sold elsewhere.

i think it is the F/W. i was in diesel about 2 weeks ago and a sales rep showed me "new shipments", including a skinny leg called a Viker, and a selvedge jean that i didnt bother learning the name of. it was in america, so probably not the same line, but if it was out in the us, then europe probably has the F/W stuff by now

These jeans have been discussed either here or on www.honestforum.com before. The consensus was that they were either really really old or fake. Diesel just doesnt use paper or cardboard tags like that. Are these in Asia by chance? It also doesnt look like there is microstiching on the tag, so I would call fake on it.

Edited by sorted on Jun 13, 2006 at 07:37 PM

As I said, I used to work for Diesel as a denim trainer - those look exactly like the first batch of Kratt 731s we got in 1998, so I think they're very old deadstock, not fakes. And the tags looked exactly like that when I worked there (1996-1998).

Edited by Dr Jonboy on Jun 13, 2006 at 07:42 PM