Fuck the NYPD

the_state

my favorite part was that the cops were firing so much that they thought that they were under fire.

i think most americans see obama as a black enigma and not an archetype. i dont think people will suddenly stop hating blacks because we have a black man for president.

everyone at my school refers to him as a house nigga.

realted cop story.

the only person i talk to at my school got arrested yesteday. his pobation officer didnt show to his meeting. i kno because i went with him. and he checked in at the station to prove he went, i even signed for it. so yesterday the police came to the school and ran into our class and threw him on the ground and cuffed him with his hands behind his back.

i went to the station and they said that he didnt show and i told them that i was with him and we signed a paper saying that we showed and the cop didnt. then the lady at the station said one of the worst things i have ever heard....

"well i could look for the paperwork but it would probably take a while and im really busy.... and you and i both know that he would have wound up back in jail anyway"

so my friend is in jail untill they find the paperwork.

i would like to think that this has nothing to do with it. my friend is black and has dreadlocks

my favorite part was that the cops were firing so much that they thought that they were under fire.

i think most americans see obama as a black enigma and not an archetype. i dont think people will suddenly stop hating blacks because we have a black man for president.

everyone at my school refers to him as a house nigga.

you don't say? kinda obvious there's always going to be racism.

#1 there were over 30 shots fired

#2 there was no gun at the scene

With those facts alone it's hard to believe that the cops walked.

But it's handlethevibes' thinking that swayed the decesion. Ultimately, in a culture where a large percent of black males end up with some kind of stain on their personal record, where their education systems are insufficiently educating them, and where the news media consistently demonizes them, African American are seen in the public conscious in a lower light. The witnesses' testamonies were too inarticulate for the judge, and the prosecution based the case on a dehumanizing idea that the defendants were merely pursuing their case for the court settlement money.

Two of the five officers involved were black, one was white, one was Middle-Eastern, and one was of biracial black and Hispanic origin (Haitian/Mexican). The first officer to fire was black.

America is so racist... This is why i think ( but i'm not aware of everyhting...) that obama can make some changes...

This is absolutely hilarious coming from a Frenchman. Compared to Eastern Europeans, and most of the countries in Asia, we look like goddamn fairies.

This is absolutely hilarious coming from a Frenchman. Compared to Eastern Europeans, and most of the countries in Asia, we look like goddamn fairies.

That's what I've been saying all along, you guys look like sissies!!! Wait, that's what you wanted to say, right?

that cocksucker oliver fired his gun 31 times. 31 times!!! he had to reload that shit several times! i hope some cop does the same thing to his fucking kid.

I've never had an issue with you, but come on. You expect people to respect your opinion when you call for an officer's child to be shot? Jesus dude.

what does this mean?

It means you need to stop acting like this case holds any relevance for you. Encouraging rioting? Condeming an ENTIRE police department that has made the biggest city in the US one of the safest cities in the US?

There are bad apples in any service. Military serviceman do things 100x worse than this in Iraq on a daily basis. Yes, the officers went WAY overboard, but I hate to break it to you, this isn't the first time excessive force has been used when it possibly shouldn't have been. The difference it that this time they shot a young black man who was getting married the next day. Makes for a far more tragic article.

That's what I've been saying all along, you guys look like sissies!!! Wait, that's what you wanted to say, right?

Hey now. You guys have better hockey and maple syrup. That's it.

;)

It means you're a white 15 year old male and need to stop acting like this case holds any relevance for you. Encouraging rioting? Condeming an ENTIRE police department that has made the biggest city in the US one of the safest cities in the US?

There are bad apples in any service. Military serviceman do things 100x worse than this in Iraq on a daily basis. Yes, the officers went WAY overboard, but I hate to break it to you, this isn't the first time excessive force has been used when it possibly shouldn't have been. The difference it that this time they shot a young black man who was getting married the next day. Makes for a far more tragic article.

Hey now. You guys have better hockey and maple syrup. That's it.

;)

but they should be held accountable for their actoins. not let off scot-free

but they should be held accountable for their actoins. not let off scot-free

Of course. They fucked up. But in all fairness, none of us had access to all of the details and evidence that cause this decision to be made in a court of law.

I noticed you quoted my unedited commentary. I had that particular poster mixed up with another certain gangly young poster.

Why do I bother getting into political arguments just before the weekend. Stupid.

that cocksucker oliver fired his gun 31 times. 31 times!!! he had to reload that shit several times! i hope some cop does the same thing to his fucking kid.

cops are not trained to wound. when they fire their gun on a suspect, it is to shoot to kill. there is no difference between killing the guy with three bullets to the chest or 31. the intent was the same. on a side note, i agree with the verdict.

Of course. They fucked up. But in all fairness, none of us had access to all of the details and evidence that cause this decision to be made in a court of law.

I noticed you quoted my unedited commentary. I had that particular poster mixed up with another certain gangly young poster.

I will say that the victims friends were proably thuggish and juvenile-like while on the stand (from what ive read) but even though, there was no weapon found. 1 man fired 31 shots from a 16-17 round pistol meaing he reloaded. meaning he should have taken those seconds to recess(sp) the situation. if any thing the idiot who fired 31 shots should be in jail and the city should compensate the victims family.

Really? they all get acquitted...

"Hurricane - Bob Dylan"...

America is so racist... This is why i think ( but i'm not aware of everyhting...) that obama can make some changes...

are you aware that two of the cops were black, and the "White" guy was from syria?

Well that's true... But i'm a racist... but racist towards people who don't work...people that live an all the subvension France give them... That pisses me off! my parents pay more than 100k$ taxes per year to people fucking illegal immigrants!

But that happened to Rodney King to right? and all the cops were free after that...

I like this thread... It interesting once in a while to stop speeking about fashion...