killer horror soundtracks

• 1 year later...
Guest jmatsu
ha earlier this week i listened to Popul Vuh's Nosferatu soundtrack

also i am surprised there is no mention of Krystof Komeda's Rosemary's Baby soundtrack------so good.

and of course the goblins suspiria soundtrack is a classic.

krystof komeda's rosemary's baby score is def a classic. does the job for the film. can't listen 2 it anymore cause i listened to it too much.

i think a more timeless soundtrack that stands alone even without a purpose would b the other polanski film:

cul_de_sac.jpg

not really horror though. more crime jazz territory. knife on the water b good too.

Guest jmatsu
Really campy movie.

41HCPW4V6ZL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

yo this shit ain't horror! but there was like one track i was kinda feeling. the go-go jerk beat one. when all the bitches was dancing and shit.

the old promo poster did label the film as "the most highly acclaimed horror phantasy of our time." wonder why...

I'm guessing it was tongue-in-cheek, false hype. hahaha, what a silly film. Yeah dude I remember the music and the scene with all those bitches, but I don't think that made it on the soundtrack.

• 1 month later...
ha earlier this week i listened to Popul Vuh's Nosferatu soundtrack

of all the popol vuh herzog soundtracks my fave by far is aguirre (which i guess is a horror movie of sorts)

not an italian sdtrk kind of guy but the morricone/gruppo nuova consonanza soundtrack to gli occhi freddi della paura is pretty bangin too... got lots of time in my life for il gruppo