Starting a proxy for ZIG ZAG shoes!

lmaozedong

Hey everyone, I've been trying to find a place that will ship out these shoes. Unfortunately, I've come up empty, as a lot of stores haven't responded to my e-mails. Anyway, poopie boy has volunteered his services for a proxy, provided enough people are up for it. I think he said he needed 10 people to be interested to go get them for us. SO I am starting this thread to get enough people togther.

List your desired model, size, and color, and we'll see what we can do. Prices are $20-25 + 10% proxy + shipping

Limited more info here: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=46063

Ok i just got off the phone with them guys... here is what they have

They carry the following models in sizes 6.5 to 13, nothing bigger than 13.

Slipons - navy, black, tan, brown

Laceups - navy w/ tan sole, navy w/ navy sole, tan with tan sole, brown with tan sole, black w/ tan sole and black w/ black sole

Mids - black, navy (the mids run a half size small, from my experience with them)

I am planning on going some time next week after wednesday. Please post in this thread in the following fashion:

1. Model you want

2. Color you want

3. Size you want

4. City, State, Country

5. Paypal address

Don't send through PMs I want everyone to know who is getting what so its all documented. After I get that, I will calculate the shipping rates and everything for you guys and send you an invoice through paypal for the total.

It will be price of the (shoes + tax)*1.10 + shipping.

If you want multiple pairs thats fine, just specify a quantity.

I'll check up on this thread daily and answer any questions as best as I can.

from poopie boy. Please send information to HIM if you're going to do it via PM.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i just got off the phone with them guys... here is what they have

They carry the following models in sizes 6.5 to 13, nothing bigger than 13.

Slipons - navy, black, tan, brown

Laceups - navy w/ tan sole, navy w/ navy sole, tan with tan sole, brown with tan sole, black w/ tan sole and black w/ black sole

Mids - black, navy (the mids run a half size small, from my experience with them)

I am planning on going some time next week after wednesday. Please post in this thread in the following fashion:

1. Model you want

2. Color you want

3. Size you want

4. City, State, Country

5. Paypal address

Don't send through PMs I want everyone to know who is getting what so its all documented. After I get that, I will calculate the shipping rates and everything for you guys and send you an invoice through paypal for the total.

It will be price of the (shoes + tax)*1.10 + shipping.

If you want multiple pairs thats fine, just specify a quantity.

I'll check up on this thread daily and answer any questions as best as I can.