Acronym ss08

i just got the email, and when i clicked on it... i was like they got a new model? but then i was like oh, its errolson with a mustache and hair

Does anyone have any idea how old he is? In some pictures he looks relatively young and then in others he has greying hair and an old man tash:confused:

Love those shorts, any idea how much they'll be?

Currently on The Glade they are around $500!!

Those Nikes are pretty cool he's wearing, any idea what model/colour they are and where I can pick a pair up from in the UK? Sorry for changing subject slightly.

I did manage to grab the last black Cordura 3A-1 from the glade last night - I've been waiting for that bag to come back for ages so I'm well pleased!

they are the 70's style blazers, I'm sure Size will have an equivalent or Firmament has some similar.

Am I right in assuming The Glade/Being Hunted/Firmament are also Acronym? I'd not thought about it before.

The jackets all look good, but little seems to have improved on previous models but not feeling the shorts regardless of the price-tag

Am I right in assuming The Glade/Being Hunted/Firmament are also Acronym? I'd not thought about it before.

The jackets all look good, but little seems to have improved on previous models but not feeling the shorts regardless of the price-tag

It's more a co-operative/joint venture, with varying levels of involvement, I believe. Acronym = Errolson & partner, The-Glade = Jörg & partner. Firmament is a hybrid.

Does anyone else think the prices for ACR have gone up this season? I mean I know its always been expensive, and Im not saying it isnt worth the cash, but it does seem more expensive. Maybe its just a result of the Glade basing prices in Euros and the current unfavourable exchange rates, but I bought my 3A5-TS from hideout a few months back for just over £200 including the 3AMK2 pocket, I should point out that Hideout did give me a discount (would have cost about£260) but even so, if I were to buy the same thing today on The Glade it would cost me £300, thats quite a markup.

Not sure about the clothing, but the 3A-1 bag was the same price as last year from the Glade if I remember right.

Can't wait for 0809, great new GTs, EJ1A (best), knits, kashmere, silk, new bags, etc...

werd

real tempted to pic up that 3A messenger bag but I already have a 3A-1 shoulder bag on order.

they are making pant versions of the shorts for fall....real tempted by those as well but have a hard time dropping $500+ on cargo pants not matter how slanted the pockets are....

hrmm, that stolz fabric sounds interesting, but i can't spend the extra $150 on it so i'm gonna go with the black ones. hopefully the epic cotton will be breathable enough. i live in the middle of the USA where the humidity is 200% and its always above 90 in the summer time (even the spring and fall sometimes) and I live an extremely active outdoor lifestyle in the summertime. I also have never owned an acronym product so I'm excited to see how quality it is. I've been looking for a nice pair of shorts with pockets like that for years so I really don't care about dropping $400 if they're gonna last forever.

Acronym = Errolson & Michaela

The Glade = Jörg & Andre

Am Firmament = Jörg, Andre & Errolson

... used to be Munich a few years ago. Now Berlin.

I know, I know, I was just trying not to plaster everyone's name all over the internets, that's all.

Finally a backpack, Ive been hoping they would make one for ages, it looks awesome. Also Im curious to know what those thsirts are made of, they cant just be regular cotton tshirts.

shirts are 55% silk, 45% cotton blend

they are reversible, but really two ribbed shirts sewn together.....

shirts are 55% silk, 45% cotton blend

they are reversible, but really two ribbed shirts sewn together.....

Thats really rather disappointing actually, I was expecting some kind of ultra perspiration wicking antibacterial polymer blend. Yes, I have no idea what Im talking about, but cotton and silk, you can do better than that Errolson!