WDYWT- what do you weigh today?

dino might

• 4 weeks later...

After having at least 13 drinks over the course of yesterday, an entire bag of baked lays sour cream and onion chips and a whole california pizza kitchen sicilian pizza, i'm pretty sure i'm a few pounds heavier than friday. Fuck

i think you forgot your "(10)" at the end there...

I wish. My body makes no sense. I weigh at least 20lbs less than everyone I know with a similar body type, but I look fatter than them. I've got a 17% body fat percentage too. If I'm lifting weights, I really have no problem lifting as much as them. I don't understand it.

I wish. My body makes no sense. I weigh at least 20lbs less than everyone I know with a similar body type, but I look fatter than them. I've got a 17% body fat percentage too. If I'm lifting weights, I really have no problem lifting as much as them. I don't understand it.

Anorexia Nervosa

UNDERSTANDING THE SIGNS, SYMPTOMS, CAUSES, AND TREATMENT

For people with anorexia, it really is true that one can never be too thin. Despite being underweight, anorexics see a fat person when they look in the mirror. What they don’t see is the tremendous physical and emotional damage that self-starvation inflicts, so they continue to diet, fast, purge, and over-exercise.

Eh, if his stomach is really bigger than his waist then he may have a point. However, dieting isn't really the solution to fucked up proportions. Hit the weights brah.

Also, went to the doctor on Wednesday and got some official measurements:

63 kg / 184 cm

=

approx. 138.9 lbs / 6'0.4"

Eh, if his stomach is really bigger than his waist then he may have a point. However, dieting isn't really the solution to fucked up proportions. Hit the weights brah.

Also, went to the doctor on Wednesday and got some official measurements:

63 kg / 184 cm

=

approx. 138.9 lbs / 6'0.4"

yo, from what I've seen you look totally alright.

but eh, sometimes smoking a lot has some effect on the stomach...