corpus SS 08

Boring as shit. Some of the stuff on their webage looked ok, but whatever revolve has is pretty lame.

Revolve pulled all the most basic, middle-of-the-road pieces, which is boring as fuck. There are some nice cardigans and such in stores, and that leather jacket is pretty decent. The white-collared light red button-up they did in their preview apparently doesn't exist, since nobody has it.

Old man model is propper though. If you're actually going to collect social security money, you might want to give skintight denim a rest.

^^ Seriously. Who the hell is going to drop probably $5-700 on a corpus suit, especially with how unimpressive corpus stuff is material/construction wise? The club collars would've been mine if revolve stocked them so i could use the 30% off first time buyer discount. Maybe grab one of em' if it reaches sale somewhere else. The bleach jeans are fun, but i wouldn't wear them enough save for parties.

The F/W stuff is actually a little more interesting, but still pretty boring overall. The one standout was a wide-necked black pullover. The neck was knit extra thick and they styled it with a button up with a tie underneath. But still pretty meh.

The F/W stuff is actually a little more interesting, but still pretty boring overall. The one standout was a wide-necked black pullover. The neck was knit extra thick and they styled it with a button up with a tie underneath. But still pretty meh.

whered you peep F/W?