washing jeans?

Guest dontcaretoomuchforcrap

wait, ppl use thermometers to measure the temperature of their baths for wearing jeans in it?

I have used a thermometer to measure soak temp before (I didn't buy one esp. I just had one lying around and was curious/OCD)

i was thinking about that. sure. i've just got to borrow a digital camera. will probably do so next week, as i want to sell some stuff on ebay. two birds in one stone, and all that.

the 55s are awesome, but to my mind a bit of a pain in the ass, as i'm constantly getting them repaired (the fabric is very thin now). still worth it, as fashion has nothing to do with practicality, or comfort.

the 1955s are funny. i bought two pairs about 4 years ago. one pair was my true wast size, and the other was one size smaller. the true waste jeans like like shite (i still wear them when i don't want my 'good' pants to get messed up), and the size smaller, 33 (which have since stretched out), are the best jeans i've ever had/seen in my life. my girlfriend calls the true-wasted ones 'dad' jeans (cause they look like the jeans your dad would wear). but she wants to have sex with me whenever i bust out the ones a size smaller.

she's funny that way.

Here's my Dad's jeans.;)

dadcrop.jpg

I found with my Straight Svens that the crotch died due to all the sweat/jizz/piss that it absorbed. Its really battered down there after about 8 months and now wash, so i washed them today.

I will be doing something different with my current RRDS and perfect this when i finally get some ALD prescott selvage