ALIFE LEVIS 501'S

Selegna

when alife did the concept 501 store last year, it was superb...the environmental feel of all the products shown together in the staggered white box space were what made it so powerful. the 501's as a stand alone are definitely unique but for my lettuce, not worth the price tag.

Quote:

exactly the same as normal levi's 501XX, only with colored backpocket stitch and an extra alife stamp on the tab. $501, ouch

--- Original message by hahnstch on Sep 23, 2005 10:19 AM

I think you're thinking of the new LVC 1st edition 501s. The Alife 501s went for a lot less than that, but still too much for what they were.

But yeah, give them a call and see if they'll ship to you cause they still have leftover stock.

Edited by Dangydang on Sep 23, 2005 at 10:53 AM

I bought a pair last September (green screenprinted arcuate) @ the AlifexLevis store and they were $185...they're starting to look pretty good, haven't washed 'em yet, but then again I don't wear them ALL the time, but when I do, I'll wear them for like 5 days in a row....I should probably cultivate them a little more.

I doubt that there are enough stock left to distribute them to other stores than their own, but then again, I don't think that they sold a shitload of pairs @ the old concept store, and that's why they have some left (or maybe they held some back). I'll bet that there are a BUNCH of the garment dyed pairs around though (they made denim w/ 5 different colored arcuates, and then also 5 different garment dyed colors, too). The fit is WWII 501XX fit...