Possible Dior 19cm World Tour

midnight

Guest alex+dior=love

if you do it with 30 size i would say YES .but no need to send laptop ,just usbkey would be OK . idea is very nice :)

Can't wait for pics...also, if anyone had an earlier spot than Januray and was hoping for a later one, I'm always up for switiching months! ;) We should come up with some sort of banner...I lack the photoshop skills, however...

midnight, I'll pick up the notebook for this when I get back to Seattle. I'm not going to soak these...let's all agree to NOT have these touch water for as long as possible. The fit is pretty good when I sag down a lot. I think it fits the Dior aesthetic.

PS. remove the word "possible" from the thread title!

midnight, I'll pick up the notebook for this when I get back to Seattle. I'm not going to soak these...let's all agree to NOT have these touch water for as long as possible. The fit is pretty good when I sag down a lot. I think it fits the Dior aesthetic.

PS. remove the word "possible" from the thread title!

Awesome about the fit and notebook! I pmed tweedlesinpink last night asking him to remove it, but nothing has been done. When i go to edit>advanced>edit title, it doesnt change the title that appears on the superdenim page, but only the sub title under it when u view the thread. What are the other mods that could actually change it?