WTF! Was Bill on Comedy Central tonight?!?

Carl

You must have been! This is kinda freaking me out...

After an amazing South Park episode, im flipping through the channels and land back on Comedy Central. That shitty new lewis black show is on and some announcer is asking people on the streets what they thought of Sam Adams...making the stupid pun on people about the beer vs. the politician...when out of the fucking blue, BAM, Bill.

He said something to the effect of what everyone else said.

This is oddly surreal.

Yes! It was me!! My national cable tv unveiling!!

Some friends of mine on the East coast called me about it early enought that I caught it when it came on out here.....

About two months ago I was interviewed on the street on Melrose outside of Wasteland... They asked me a bunch of questions about Sam Adams Beer.....how many different ones I could name...If I was more appreciative for Sam Adams' contributions to the Constitution or the beet etc....I was high as sin at the time, and didn't even ask who they were or why they were filming....

About two months ago I was interviewed on the street on Melrose outside of Wasteland... They asked me a bunch of questions about Sam Adams Beer.....how many different ones I could name...If I was more appreciative for Sam Adams' contributions to the Constitution or the beet etc....I was high as sin at the time, and didn't even ask who they were or why they were filming....

haha that's fucking awesome.

I'm glad i wasn't crazy and that really was bill. The show is awful but i was flipping to it during commercials for other stuff, saw bill and just stared confused for a bit.

i feel like a jackass i was watching that show, kinda, while it was on and completely missed it. im actually gonna watch it next time it comes on to see this.