FS: Flathead F310 Sz. 28

The day has finally come. After purchasing a pair of FH F310's from Selfedge last summer I've finally decided to sell them. I never wear them, they continue to sit on my shelf and my financial difficulties are always growing. Therefor, my FH310's need a new, caring home. These have been worn a total of 4 times and have NEVER been soaked.

Asking price: $215 shipped within the United States.

Unfortunately I'm at work right now and am unable to take photos. These will be taken and uploaded to the page promptly when I get home at 6pm PST tonight. I'm driving to the bay area California tonight but will bring them with me and ship them as soon as a PayPal transfer is made.

Anybody interested PM me. Again, photos ASAP.

Regards.

• 3 weeks later...

Almost 2 weeks now! pics please

The day has finally come. After purchasing a pair of FH F310's from Selfedge last summer I've finally decided to sell them. I never wear them, they continue to sit on my shelf and my financial difficulties are always growing. Therefor, my FH310's need a new, caring home. These have been worn a total of 4 times and have NEVER been soaked.

Asking price: $215 shipped within the United States.

Unfortunately I'm at work right now and am unable to take photos. These will be taken and uploaded to the page promptly when I get home at 6pm PST tonight. I'm driving to the bay area California tonight but will bring them with me and ship them as soon as a PayPal transfer is made.

Anybody interested PM me. Again, photos ASAP.

Regards.