Looking to open a shop in the UK, whatdenim brands are the best to sell?

lovejeans

I'm looking to open a clothing store, what denim brands do you think would be good to sell? Mens and Womens..

I can't sell the following due to a shop in close proximity selling them; Nudie, Diesel, G-Star, Firetrap.

I see Lois have re-launched, also considered energie. Would like suggestions please. All feedback appreciated.

Ideally the denim should be arounf the Nudie type price range.

Thanks

To be blunt, you come in here and ask about what brands we like and can recommend.

Could you please try to do some research on and in the brand?

It is great that you are willing to look here for help and information, but this whole forums is one big bunch of information on different brands and types of denim.

My favorite (and as the poster above said, these all focus on selvage raw denim): Kicking Mule Workshop, A.P.C., Ironheart, Samurai, PRPS, Sugarcane, Dry Bones, Rag&Bone, Imperial, The Flathead, 5EP, and Cheap Mondays. The price range starts at around $100 with the Cheap Mondays and APC ($140) and goes up to around $350 with Ironhearts.

What you need to remember is that Blue in Green and Selfedge both provide a somewhat exclusive service with their products, along with their knowledge and passion for them.

You'd have a hard time achieving the quality of accounts and with Uk taxation, struggle to provide the product at an internationally competitive rate - see the superdenim webstore and American Classic in London.

If you are looking for a market to make some cash in, I'd try something else.

If you need to ask the internet about what jeans you should stock then you may want to open a different type of store. If you lack the expertise to even know what brands you want to stock you're probably not going to be of much help when someone comes into the store looking for advice.

Ideally the denim should be arounf the Nudie type price range.

Thanks

In london theres only a handfull of shops that sell APC, and Nudie that i know of.

they were selling them for around 70-100 pounds.