mmm eggs

Guest energy52

I enjoy scrambled eggs, fried egg/meat sandwiches, and I love a good omelette, but hard-boiled and soft-boiled eggs make my stomach turn. I have no explanation, other than texture maybe. I even like poached eggs, so long as they're riding a slice of canadian bacon and swimming in hollandaise.

Anyone have an egg ring for perfect, mcmuffin style egg discs?

My dad warned me not to eat too many eggs, or else my liver would pay the high price for my edaciousness.

He also told me not to drink more than one Vietnamese coffee a day lest I suffer a heart attack.

Are you viet? Eggs = heart. Don't know about liver... maybe liquor and pizza. Shit's the worst food for you.

Are you viet? Eggs = heart. Don't know about liver... maybe liquor and pizza. Shit's the worst food for you.

I am Viet! Maybe I misremembered my dad's advice; that would mean that I have been treating my heart pretty viciously all these years, which could also explain why I don't have any emotions anymore.