Shuttle Loomed Denim

johninger

Geowu good post. Where exactly did you get both photos from?

I see similarities but not sure why people are getting hung up on Nudie.

I see evisu imitation in what they tried to do with back pocket (size and stitching). I see a host of others in terms of material choice (ie shuttle loomed denim).

Maybe because im from Japan, I am not so used to Nudie, everyone on this site seems to be very aware of them though.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Mangina, sorry i'm not from english speaking country what does this mean?

Check out imperials site, its only beta version at the moment

www.imperial.st '> www.imperial.st

--- Original message by johninger on Sep 19, 2005 12:31 AM

Mangina == Man vagina

He is rockin' a male camel toe.

Imperial site:

"The page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. "

I haven't seen these jeans anywhere in Australia (Sydney or Melbourne). Where did you get them?

I think they look too much like Nudie. Actually - I think that's a good thing, but respect to Nudie for doing the real work.

Does the coin pocket have selvage?

... you must be associated with the brand.

_trinket

That's my crotch you guys are ogling.

I'm not sure where the camel toe is... since I don't really pull them up that high... at least not like that guy on mynudies.com. There *is* a whisker that runs vertical when my legs are closer together. Plus, if there was camel toe, you'd see the two split... never mind. You guys can do without that image in your minds.

I like the Imperials... though I agree they look like the RRDS. The pictures on their site gives it a different color cast... though lighting probably plays into it a lot.

Here are my RRDS at 2 months for those that are interested:

nudie_rr_2month_01sml.jpg

nudie_rr_2month_02sml.jpg

No real offense taken from the mangina comments ;) Just had to clarify that I don't like a nut wedgy. I have an awesome son and have plans to have more children...

Adsurgo, I wear them on average, 5 days a week and pretty much have them on all day/evening on weekends. I have them on at work today as a matter of fact. <looking down> No camel toe there :)

I have a pair of Svenskas on order... so I'll have to figure out how to get them into the rotation and keep my RRDS going when the Svenskas show up.

either this guy is associated with the company, or he is just way too excited about them.

I'm sorry but the first thing I thought when I saw them was "Nudie rip-off." The aesthetic is nearly identical.

Oh I think their logo is really sweet though. That's a cool design.

Edited by wild_whiskey on Sep 19, 2005 at 03:42 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Mangina, sorry i'm not from english speaking country what does this mean?

Check out imperials site, its only beta version at the moment

www.imperial.st '> www.imperial.st

--- Original message by johninger on Sep 19, 2005 12:31 AM

Mangina == Man vagina

He is rockin' a male camel toe.

Imperial site:

"The page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. "

--- Original message by tangerine on Sep 19, 2005 12:34 AM

Male camel toe.........commonly known as a mamaltoe

So you guys found me out. I work for Imperial and I have been paid to just hang out on blogsites and hopefully move maximum of three pairs to people who can get to Australia to purchase a pair... Add on that they have hired a semi-good english speaking person to do their PR

Also, I am trying to revive the Imperial Army with the hope of taking control of the Western World. With my clever subliminal messages hidden in the stitching of my jeans and in my seemingly generic tshirt prints - I'm sure to conquer all.

Like I said nice imagination. Give me a break for being excited about a product. I didn't see you guys get on (not sure his name)'s back when he started posting all those shots of his samurais.

For you information I also really like Ice Cream, walks on the beach and walking my dog, but perhaps i'd talk about those topics if I was on a Dating page...

I hope indigo doesn't cause cancer...

Quote:

jeans look devilishly nice. wish there was dry black

--- Original message by haptronic on Sep 19, 2005 12:38 AM

Haptronic there was a dry black selvage when I was there last. Not sure why they don't have pictures of them on site. Perhaps last season. They had more of a rust coloured stitch though than the goldy stitch used on dry blue.

The assistant at the store had a worn in pair and they looked really nice. But he said that they don't fade as nicely as blue due to the dye properties of indigo.

I hope indigo doesn't cause cancer...