Shrinking Sale: Supreme M-65 Moleskin Waterproof L (Brown)

retrored

SOLD

Supreme Moleskin M-65 in Brown, and in size Large up for sale. Custom made by Alpha Industries for Supreme. This is the highly coveted waterproof M-65. It features ultra soft moleskin, and is very thick. Looks like most M-65s, but with a hood.

I am selling because I have managed to lose a lot of weight. I am 6 feet and 165lb, and unless I layer, the jacket seems a bit big.

I am asking $350. The retail was $348. Shipping is an additional $15. International shipping is $40 (EMS with tracking). Price Drop to $325 shipped in CONUS; Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. Below retail, and this thing is HEAVY!

This was purchased from Supreme LA in December of 2005. It was worn less then 5 times. There are no stains, and I still have the original tags.

I have sold to a number of members here. And many can attest to the fast shipping and the quick communication. I have worked with Prima, Chard, Seenmy, and tons of other members.

Here are some quick pcitures. There are no stains, any white spots is likely from the flash.

This is the same coat that Jack Bauer was rocking during an entire season of 24. And it also appeared in a number of photoshoots with funny man Andy Sandburg from Saturday Night Live (he had the navy, or black).

IMG_1195.jpg

IMG_1197.jpg