FS: Cheap Monday, Corpus, Swear

ahk1979

I have some stuff for sale. All prices include shipping within NA. Paypal only.

Thanks for looking.

Cheap Monday Tight 5259 in 45 Min wash. They are tagged size 32/34, but fit a little bit smaller then that. They have been worn, but show no real signs of wear and are still in great shape. No major creasing, no rips and no stains. The only little thing wrong with them is the plastic cheap monday tag at the back is cracked a little around where it is stiched on (see pic three for details). SOLD!

Measurements:

Waist Flat- 15.7"

Thigh below crotch- 9.4"

Inseam- 33.5"

Hem Flat- 6.4"

Corpus oversized v-neck hoodie. This is a great hoodie from corpus in very soft cotton. It has side pockets and a very big hood. Has the little silver sword detail corpus used for a while at the neck. It is tagged medium, but is meant to be worn oversized and would fit a wide range of sizes. It has only been worn out a few times and is still in very good condition. SOLD!

Measurements:

Pit-to-Pit- 21.5"

Lenght from bottom to base of hood- 29"

Swear Dean 57. These are size 43, but I'm almost always a 44 and they fit me great. They have been worn out a number of times, but always in nice weather and therefore show no real signs of wear. No major creasing and the white soles are still pretty clean. The most classic of the swears shoes and can be worn with lots of different outfits. They look better in person then in these pics because I'm not too good with a camera. $100 shipped.—>SOLD!